Best and Worst anime you've watched so far.

Discussion in 'Weeaboo Corner' started by The Xtractor, 28 Apr 2011.

1. Spykodemon Disabled account

Baka no Test, Mirai Nikki and Inu x Boku were personal bests of mine.

Any anime by 07th expansion is undoubtedly worst.

2. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

I'll check it out.

Deadman Wonderland isn't the best, but it was good, hence its position as #4.

Quick, someone give me a good manga to read... Something shounen... I've been reading a lot of gag manga lately...

3. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

Best: Cowboy Bebop (no one has said this yet?!?)

Worst: K-ON (Started off good but got painfully boring)

4. You best be joking, its undeniably moeblob but is actually good throughout imo

5. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

i got a couple of episodes into the 2nd season and i just couldnt give a flying fuck about what happend to the girls, did it get better later?

6. Spykodemon Disabled account

no m8

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Not really anime but if anyone watched GantZ and liked it, should definitely read the manga, it's still ongoing and much better than the anime.

8. Timon Savages' favourite german

the story of the anime was meh, barely anything was explained. It was still fun to watch as far as im concerned

9. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Mhm, I think they tried to truncate it a bit much, since I don't think the could finance a 200+ episode gore/tit-a-thon.

10. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Alright, time to throw something in here too:
    Favourite Animes(Series + Movies):
    My neighbour Totoro
    Maid-sama
    Arietty
    Kiki's delivery service

Bad Animes: I don't fucking know any bad animes....

• Late Late x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  11. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

inb4 late bombing but.
    suggest some for me to watch? :P Watched season 1 and 2 of Spice and Wolf. and i loved it :D

12. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Boku no pico, based on your current tastes.

13. this, also kodomo no jikan and mitsudomoe

and who could forget oni chichi

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Me, apparently.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  15. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

what the fuck is going on here??

16. I'm pretty late to the anime scene but I'm currently watching chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai, and Btooom. They're pretty ok. Also watched Deathnote.

17. Brent ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Animes I've recently watched:

Robotics;Notes - It's from the makers of Steins;gate and Chaos;head. It's about virtual reality, a girl that wants to make a giant robot just to see her dreams crushed by reality and oh yea, the sun is going to destroy the world very soon. It has a slow comedic start but according to the trailer for the next episodes it's going to get more serious. I kinda like it.

Psycho-Pass - In the future you'll have a Psycho-pass which indicates if you will be a threat to society. The government wants a perfect city and stuff. There are policemen that hunt criminals but are criminals themselfs or something. I love it.

Accel World - is like Sword Art Online with a better concept imo. Except the main character has shinji syndrome so it sucked 6/10

Btooom! is good. The girl is hot.

Worst animes are K-On and Clannad moe as fuck watched 3 episodes of each.

18. Clannad After Story is almost universally accepted as the #1 anime (or at least top 3 depending on where you look), you should give it a further chance until you reach the 2nd season

K-On I personally loved, especially the movie, but I can appreciate why some would not

19. Brent ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And I don't see why it's so popular. It looks too normal to me. If I wanted a slice of life/reality experience I would go outside. Don't like the genre I guess.

I will watch it so I can form a better opinion about it. Hopefully it won't feel like torture :(

20. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Thankyou!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)