PropHunt Suggestions and Changes

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Geit, 28 Feb 2010.

1. oh god the OP is so bad

2. I have an idea for a new gamemode, replace all props with ducks, call it DuckHunt.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  3. Just bannn the wpns please c:

4. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Just create a map where the only prop available is a duck?

Go Apex.

5. I posted an updated config in the Sourcemod Prophunt thread which includes all the new weapons. New weapons are listed, festives has the same restrictions applied to them as the normal weapons, some of the newer weapons has been changed to have settings to that of similar weapons and both new sniper weapons are disabled. Feel free to pick and choose from my update though, I realise it might not be fully optimal for GM's needs. For a full list of the changes please see my link below.

Sourcemod Prophunt update post.

6. you srs about phlogistinator ? its op so no need to change it back.

7. On GFL we have it set to slightly increased self-damage to that of the normal flamethrowers, but I did not feel like enforcing our changes upon others. It's easy enough to change if you want though.

8. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Prop Hunt needs an update. The Hitman's Heatmaker isn't disabled, along with all Pyromania weapons.

9. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

The bazooka NEEDS to be banned. I was killed 3 times due to splash damage caused by all three rockets, its just ridiculous. Also maybe the offensive effect of the rainblower taunt should really be banned as it has a colossal range. Might I also suggest that the time limits of Hotel and Grassland should be *slightly* lowered and the time limit of town raised by 20 seconds.

10. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Damn it, it's already been a week. Fix PH already, I can't tell you how many times I've been sniped by a god damn rifle while hiding. It's annoying as fuck.

11. Cactus The key is to never give up

I have had some community suggestions:

• Add the following maps:
    1. Cyberpunk (I can fix the door abuse).
    2. Hilltop
    3. Redstone
    4. Spookyharvest
    5. Spookycanyon
    • Remove the following map (I personally disagree with this one as more maps > less maps):
    1. Target
    • Have a prophunt admin (I vote MC ;) ).
    • Balance the following weapons:
    1. Reserve Shooter (people want it removed).
    2. Overdose (apparently it takes 10hp per shot).
    3. Festive Minigun (apparently does more damage than the regular minigun).
    4. Festive Medigun (Ban it as you can heal with it).
    • Wearing the canteen means that when you are a scout, it is visible, therefore giving people away.
    • Add a jukebox/radio so for the maps without music, there is stuff to listen to.
    EDIT: Fix cc_hotel so that you can't block the door, like you can on cyberpunk.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

[​IMG]

13. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

it's not abuse when you can kill them pretty easily (if you know what you're doing)

14. Cactus The key is to never give up

Yes but most people don't know how to, therefore spoiling the game.

15. fyi I have no idea what is causing the red X bug so I can do fuck all about it

probably a minor engine fuckup

16. It looks very cool though, and it will probably discourage people from using the shotgun because you can't see shit after firing it.

17. Cactus The key is to never give up

Sort of late but I only just saw this the other day. If you are the last scout and you fire the scattergun you get the red X bug aswell. It's very annoying.

18. A slightly more up-to-date prophunt config, do with it as you see fit:

Updated prophunt config

:)

It happens in normal Team Fortress 2 as well at times so I'd imagine it's something Valve needs to fix.

19. Cactus The key is to never give up

Just wondering why is the neon annihalator even needed in ph? Scouts will never become "wet" (I assume this only means they have been "mad milked"

post #2000 ftw

20. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Mark my words, one day, Valve will release something water-related for the Pyro that makes people wet.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)