Spring 2016

Discussion in 'Weeaboo Corner' started by NomNom Chompski, 25 Mar 2016.

1. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Yes im gonna keep doing this shit cos im too lazy to read other sites. So, anything worth watching this season?

So far:
    Asterisk Wars S2
    Macross Delta

2. Mayoiga looks a bit like erased, at least in the mystery part, so hyped up for that
    JoJo S4
    Big order sounds ok i guess
    Kabaneri looks a lot like attack on titan or just the next "big" thing, so i'll check that one out
    Bungou stray dogs looks like a fun action show
    And of course the second season of asterisk, it will make other shows look better in comparison in spring

3. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

anime is ded

moe has won

4. Mayoiga and Asterisk s2 are pretty fun so far i guess.
    Re:Zero looks like a mix of Erased (hnng) and KonoSuba so I guess fans of those will like this one, has some "Revival" elements and main heroine voiced by Megumin too.
    Terra Formars s2 is a sad joke, wish it didnt exist.
    Boku no hero academia is like a kid version of one punch man, if you saw opm, you've seen this. Probably worst show of the season so far.
    Nothing too impressive yet, still waiting for Big Order.

5. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Hm, Macross Delta, idk what to thing, songs are catchy and nice and all, nothing like the original series or Frontier.

6. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

Hundred (insert random smiley here: ) :colbert:

7. Ugh this season is trash. Only like 2 or 3 shows are good compared to 6 shows that were really damn good in winter. JoJo s4 and maybe Sakamoto looks good, Netoge looks like the KonoSuba of the season and Mayoiga sort of silly but still fun:dance:, but others...
    Hundred is probably the worst battle harem in the last few years :psypop:while Re:Zero is one of the worst anime i've ever seen:psyboom: and like 20 other anime are just pure mediocre.>:(

8. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Boku no pico

9. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Netoge seems funny so gonna continue it, asterisk wars keeping up the usual good stuff, and again macross is ok if you're into the whole idol musical thing

10. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

so it's like NGNL. Then i might give it a look :P

11. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

fam ngnl was gud

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  12. Well actually it sort of is similar, its the worst i've seen since ngnl:suicide:, but even to NGNL's defense, the annoying arrogant OP egoistic prick Sora:fuckoff: is A LOT less painful to watch (so far) than the MC from Re:Zero, but at least Re:Zero doesnt have slutty 8 year olds(yet, from the poster it looks that it might) and retarded logic(well the teleportation...). Both of them even have the same singer for op, which again makes it the only tolerable thing about these shows :psyboom:. Gotta continue watching Re:Zero to see how low it can go, 23 eps left, oh boy :frogsiren:

13. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Boku no pico

• Late Late x 2
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  14. Skele Scumbag Skele

Boku no pico episode 2

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  15. Well season is coming to a close. Was much worse than winter but it wasnt really bad overall.
    Really liked Jojo part 4, Joker Game (AOTS), Big order (ironcially), Kiznaiver (potential AOTS if ending will be good), Tanaka-kun, Sakamoto (Comedy of the season)
    Ok were Mayoiga, Ace Attorney, Unhappy, Endride, Magi, Netoge
    Bad i guess were Asswar s2, Terra formars s2, Seisen Cerberus, Kabaneri (most disappointing anime of the year, so much for the" next AoT") and Twin Star Exorcists
    God awful were Hundred, Bungou Stray Dogs, Boku no Hero Academia, Space Patrol Luluco and Re:Zero which has more plot holes and nonsenses and plot conveniences than any anime i've seen so far.:psyboom:
    I need to get a life xD

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)