Whats the Last Anime Episode(s) that you've watched

Discussion in 'Weeaboo Corner' started by The Xtractor, 19 Jan 2011.

1. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

NGE pls. Watched strike the blood and i'd be lying if i said the neck biting didn't push my buttons a bit. Overall awesome series though 8/10 would watch again.

Last edited: 11 Jun 2015
  2. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Can recommend strike the blood, enjoyed it! I'll rate it 7.5/10
    because there are better harem animes
    Edit1: We know you dislike Harem animes except School Days Cauw!

Last edited: 11 Jun 2015
  3. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

>moo disagrees
    >moos opinion is superiour, filthy weebs

4. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Anyone seen Punch Line? It's so stupid, but I love it :3

5. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

From MAL: "If he sees underwear, humanity will be destroyed!?" well this sounds awesome, added to the ever growing to-watch list!

6. Nah, i like harems like NouCome and Trinity Seven too. Strike the blood didn't stand out at all for me.
    Btw Punchline is damn fun and awesome for an ecchi show, one of the better anime this season, not as awesome as Shokugeki no Souma tho.

7. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

watched all 11 episodes of DanMachi and Shokugeki no Souma in one day. Great animes and i love it. Now watching Nanatsu no Taizai which is quite awesome too.

8. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Not looking forward to the ending of Plastic Memories. itsgonnahurt.gif

9. Finished Seraph of the end. Very fun show, all characters are scrubs and are likeable, visuals are very pretty and the music was great. 9/10, S2 in October, hype!

10. Fullmetal I <3 my nii-nii

Finally getting caught up on Unlimited Blade Works. Damn have I been neglecting that series and fuck am I loving it.

11. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Plastic Memories ep 13. MY FEELS HURT SO BAD.

12. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

watched first episode of Gangsta. Must say it sure is nice to see some refreshment from all those shounen stuff. This anime is the killer and i love it!

13. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

summer started. So yeah i'm somehow bored to play, and too early for me to start learning for fall exams. Well so anime it is! Started watching One Piece. I watched it before but not much, just the best fights, since i was reading manga most of the time. Well in 2 days i watched 30 episodes. Gotta say i love it. Can't wait for major fights like fight with Blueno, and Enies Lobby arc, oh and the time skip, i watched that couple of episodes like 3 times, love that part! Well it's gonna be fun!

14. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

holy fucking shit. THIS ANIME. This anime is so fucking cool. I laughed so much. OMG i love it so much. Pls someone watch it!!!! It only started airing and fuck my life this is season best, as far as i'm concerned!

ok guys some stop my triple posting

15. Started 20 anime this season already, only really good one so far is Charlotte. One of the best Main Characters in a long time, interesting story, great comedy, solid animation and music, made by same guy who made Angel Beats. Highly recommended.

16. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Whats a good series that's stupidly full of action but still relatively story driven

17. Elven lied

18. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

Inferno Cop!!!!!

19. Gaw discord is my friend now

GANTZ

20. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Gurren lagann :^)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)