Whats the Last Anime Episode(s) that you've watched

Discussion in 'Weeaboo Corner' started by The Xtractor, 19 Jan 2011.

1. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

Really adore Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda <3

2. Joker Game episode 4. Gosh this show is so interesting to watch, learning about spy backgrounds and about their relations to WWII and seeing some crazy tactics like the flour one in episode 3 to distract others and watching mind tests is just awesome. Of like 20 anime, it's probably best show of the season so far. 8/10!:psyduck:
    This brings back memories, dat Jun animation:feelsgood:, great movie but the ending was sort of disappointing

3. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

hate me but i like Re:Zero. Been enjoying it so far.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Re:zero ep 15. Gosh this is the most infuriating experience i've had watching anime so far, its fucking episode 15 and nothing is explained yet, and this ep gave even more bullshit and no answers, fucking KKK attacking everyone Suddenly except MC because he's special ofc, then somehow MC dies?, then he's "mindbroken" even though the entire series he's been a cringelord. then "dies" again, then suddenly his mentality is ok, probably worst episode yet of the series, his reviving location keeps making less sense, now he's back to the appa guy? Maybe the appa guy is the "god" of the universe who teleported him here and revives or kills him whenever he wants? Maybe its the cat?, the name Satella has been forgotten and MC doesnt give a shit what it is supposed to mean, I like how his main motivation to save the twins and Satella is because they're cute, yeah like we're ever going to get an explanation for this now widely acclaimed "masterpiece" haha, more politics and princess choosing time :awesome:. Time's running out to explain anything, probably going to have the twin lolis die randomly a few more times and revive just to fuck with mc's mentality and repeat that again and choose a princess and end the series:smugdog:. Never thought i'll find a show i like less than NGNL, such a shame because rezero started off somewhat promising.

5. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

Its so funny to watch, highly entertaining and has left me wanting to watch more. I really enjoyed the end credits where the beast just watches snow build up on MC's headless but standing body. Would recommend but wont watch twice :p

6. Couldnt help but giggle during the end credits, I guess i forgot in the post before that mc wasnt even mindbroken at all, he was always pretending for symapthy. Its hard to agree with a cliche villain, but Sloth was 100% right. Subaru is a complete disgrace. The best way to describe him is probably "A Lv 1 thief that thinks he's God." The arrogance and stupidity of his actions are unbelievable. Even after seeing people die in front of his eyes dozens of times (and in very bizarre ways), he still knows nothing and understands nothing about his lifeline ability to respawn. Worst Main Character I've ever seen in anime history so far.

7. Completed Bubuki Buranki, pretty good i guess.
    I can't believe that a sequel for No Game No Life was announced today:aaaaa:

8. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

• Douglas Douglas x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Watched Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge, was rather enjoyable.

10. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Catching up with Orange, oh god has it kicked me in the feels.

11. Qualidea Code ep 8. Rare when a show gets such a twist, started as a silly action series and its pretty much Matrix now, really enjoyable series and full of fun characters and mysteries, one of the best shows this season. Maihime best girl of the season. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  12. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Re:zeo ep 23, i have no fucking idea whats going on.

13. erm I actually cant remember ;p because I was away for a bit so I um yeahhhhh

14. Well year is over, probably best year for anime in a long time.

AOTY: Erased, very rare that an anime starts on such a high and only keeps getting better, to say the least.

Very Honorable Mention: Magical Girl Raising Project, surprise of the year, looked to be another Madoka clone, oh boy was i wrong.

Worst one i've seen is Occultic;nine, pretty much a fuck you to Steins;gate fans.

Most disappointing Shokugeki no Souma S2, all the tension and story - gone. Professional judges having a foodgasm every episode to every single food is a bit too much and dumb.

Most overrated could've been Re:zero but when ep 18 hit, all remfags went berserk and the show stopped being cared about, this just shows that people mostly liked the show for one side character, thats pretty sad, so after the greatest rejection of all time, it fell into "typical fantasy show" category for them and who's Rem?. Atta boy Subaru, chose a girl in ep 1 and kept her, after that scene, the show became pretty fun at least.

And then Shelter happened and uhhh who's Rem? its Shelter girl's time to shine as waifubait. Shelter had a budget of a normal 12 ep show but they just spent it on 6 mins and everyone lost their mind, even the ugliest anime can look amazing if you spend all budget on 6 minutes, of course you have to add a teenage girl to make people consider it amazing too. Shelter's plot is basically Big Order but massively sped up and oh boy did everyone hate Big Order.

Best Girl: Kayo (Erased), Ripple (Magical Girl Raising Project)

Worst Girl:
    Rem Rin (Shelter), at least Rem looks like Ram a bit, but blue.

Dishonorable Mention: Rem Swim Swim (Magical Girl Raising Project), the things she did are so wrong on so many levels, but in the end, she was just "playing the game" in her way. Same VA as Rem ofc.

Best Boy: Betelgeuse Romanee-Conti (Re:zero), singlehandedly saved an anime, made it a blast to watch whenever he was on screen, made Rem play twister, best moment in the show; Satou (Ajin), the terrorist that shows how everything can go wrong if some things fall in the wrong hands but oh boy was he fun to watch.

2017 looks like we get a lot of popular show sequels like SAO, Code Geass and Shingeki no Kyojin (NGNL too, ugh) and many more, looking fun.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  15. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Something interesting I found was the Japan Animator Expo, they have a bunch of shorts, really interesting to watch with some high quality animation and some good stories. I just wasnt bothered getting into some series but this satisfied my anime craving :buddy:

Just some of the Shorts I thought were the best (click the title in the vidoes to go to the youtube account that has all of the shorts because im too lazy to link)

16. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Spring season is looking pretty shit so far as fair as airings go. I sigh :(

17. Dunno about spring, titan is entertaining, but winter looks not bad, KonoSuba s2, rakugo s2, tales of zestiria s2, Kuzu no Honkai looks good, Youjo Senki and Handshakers look fun, not every season can be winter/fall 2016.

18. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Just finished Your Lie In April and oh my what a good show, binge watched it and while i dont think it has that much rewatch value its still a really good show.

19. Locust The Great Yeelord

Save me from this hell called Danganronpa

20. Danganronpa Future Arc was pretty good

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)