• Funny Funny x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. You didn't need a detective to solve this son

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Zing Zing x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

Give me a moment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Wizard Wizard x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Wizard Wizard x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • List

5. Added your last one in too - don't forget it!

• Zing Zing x 9
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Gaw discord is my friend now

I don't really see us having a need for it, I'm a big fan of reddit and all, but I don't see what type of content would go there. It would most likely reduce activity on the forums, and as you say, would just be full of shitty random posts.

7. Loky Nox

I know this may not be important but why only LoL renders? I understand that majority of people here play LoL but we host mostly tf2 servers we have TTT and starbound too why not implemet those in it too? I´m not saying that LoL cant be there but personaly Jinx isnt the thing I want to look at all the time.

8. Gaw discord is my friend now

I'm personally strongly against this idea, as it pisses me off relentlessly when I go to join a server that appears to have players, but in actuality they are fake slots and there is nobody there. As such I wouldn't want to do the same thing to other people, so I won't be having a hand in this.

9. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

But doesn't it show their user thing to the right? Under "Matched Users", clicking that brings up the user options.

That or I misunderstood. (Although I agree that the badge should probably have options for messaging them in any case.)

Last edited: 8 Aug 2013
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Zing Zing x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  10. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

I turned up one day, got PH admin the next day. I think I'm in a league of my own when it comes to unknown people getting admins.

It worked out though

I think

sorry

11. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

1345579597419.gif

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  12. Geit Coding wizard!

Christmas ends on January 6th, like every year.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  13. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Since we've had some concern raised about recent admin 'appointments', I guess I'll just spew out my thoughts in a thread (with an eventual suggestion).

For me since I arrived in this infamous site the role of Server Admin, coupled with the shiny blue name and of course elevated abilities, meant to me not just someone who would sit in a server and ban the odd hacker but someone who was a respected member of the clan. Someone who would also contribute in terms of clan events and provide positive input on the forums in terms of suggestions and changes within the ranks.

There were some of us (mainly PH Admins) that received it via default when we joined the clan but we had applied for it and were seen as generally respected members in that section of the community (well, some of us).

My basic point is that I find it difficult to see admins appointed that may not necessarily have the respect of their peers, but as Gaw has informed me that 'good administrating' is preferred over respect of peers, then maybe the role should be redefined/rebranded as 'Moderators', with the standard clan tag and symbols for the servers they operate on. Since their privileges lie in the servers, that's where their elevated status should lie, no? I mean, there's not much point having an elevated rank (because it is) if people don't appreciate you in it.

I understand SSA's may occupy this 'respect, high up longstanding guy' role, but since there's only two of them I don't think that should replace the idea of Server admins with a higher rank also.

tl;dr a bit disillusioned, pls redefine server admin role

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • List