Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by TF2 News, 30 Apr 2010.

1. TF2 News Probably several years late

Today marks the 119th (or so) update to Team Fortress 2.

We think that calls for a celebration.

More...

2. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

How very dare they give me a weekend warrior medal, I've played 388hrs of TF2. FU Valve, FU
    how much will the heavy be i wonder...

3. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

yea mole I probably get the same too, while having played about 600 hours now I think...

4. MrMike This is my face when you talk

Added a 20% damage bonus to The Backburner

are you shitting me, they nerf the normal flamethrower THEN BUFF THE FUCKING BACKBURNER BY 20%
    so now those already annoying backburner fags are now going to be EVEN more annoying, thanks valve, thank you sooo much for this update

5. King Awesome Useless Member

Might try the backburner again for a change.

6. I keep crashing and timing out from servers ever since the latest fucking update. Fantastic.

7. For those who don't know what the Pyro nerf/buff translates to, apparently Flamethrower does 5 damage per second with the Backburner dealing 7.

As an offence weapon, the flamethrower is pretty useless now. The only thing it's good for is reflecting Demo spam/Solly spam. It's okay on defence and assisting... Lighting up a Cloak & Camper or putting people out. It's not really worth setting people on fire unless you're going to Axetinguish them after. I'm finding myself using the Shotgun and Airblast more then the flames. It even struggles to down a Spy :/

The Pyro is out damaged by the Medic now ffs.

Also the fucking Engy build exploit still isn't fixed so on most servers the game is currently unplayable.

8. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

What you on about, thats the engy update.

9. Ditto, Valve nicely cocked this one up. Also, are they going to take into account those people that reset their stats (and play-time) for the medals? Methinks not...

10. Spykodemon Disabled account

They check when you activated your copy of TF2 from your Steam transaction log, calm down.

11. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

Valve kill PH and they are celebrating? bastards

12. Dynamic User Title GET!

Fucking Valve, made TF2 lock up every 15 seconds. Oh wait.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is the rage of 'Oooh, look at me, GOLD! WANKAHZ!'
    And, no. I should get Bronze.

13. I'm getting silver, but tbh I'm probably going to forget about it in a couple of days anyway XD

14. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

bronze derpaherp.
    *goes to cry in a corner*

15. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I'm most likely a gold fag, I way playing tf2 when they removed the ability to play as the civilian class via join_class.
    God that was funny.

16. I think I might be gold - not sure though. I was looking at a steam purchase history page yesterday and can't remember where it was now D:

Edit: Found it - I take it I'm gold then?

[​IMG]

17. Inb4 Team Roomba.

18. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

was tf2 released before the orange box?

19. Jagamuta Cabbage was here!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  20. Some people might be disappointed, it says given when first played not bought, so people that bought orange box and didn't play tf2 for a couple of months wont get gold.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)