Best Posts in Thread: PropHunt Administrator Application

1. Selvar Uhu

In-game name: Selvar

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Selvar/

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: TF2 Prophunt

Why do you think you need admin: Well, at the moment I’m trying to deal with rule breakers everyday, with worse or better result, telling people what isn’t allowed and what is, but it works in like 20 % of all cases. After they don’t hear after first time I tell them to stop I try to explain, but mostly I meet with ignorance. I ask admins to help when I see ghosters, but there are smaller problems which occur sometimes few times per map, which would be annoying to spam with every micspammer/skinned weapon user/book user/teamswapper/chat spammer. That’s why I want to offer my help here. You can see my chat logs, put for example “its not allowed” and you will see that I’m actually trying to do something for a period of few months.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: As I’ve been playing for quite long time I know all problems on prop hunt server, as I mentioned before. As I know all rules there won’t be any misunderstanding with admin abuse, because I will know when I should use my powers. Few admins know me; Mei, Spikius and M-m, as I contact them mostly to deal with ghosters, or really annoying players. Maybe they could say a word that I won't blow up the server or something like that.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: I’m on the server few hours per day, especially when I see more people are there.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble: Well, I’m not very talkative person, prefer to write instead of it, so probably not much, but if there would be discord server, I’d be online there and could talk from time to time.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: I will be online when needed, I’m on forum quite frequent, sometimes just forget to log in on account.

Any previous administrative experience: I was admin on terraria server, never on tf2 servers.

Most likely I’ll get an answer that you don’t look for admins at the moment or you don’t know me, but I’d like you to try me at least with kick/gag/mute powers if it’s possible, that would help a lot with making the server clean of all rule breakers.