Best Posts in Thread: Tree's application for supreme overlord

1. Captain Tree Friendly oxygen production.

In-game name: Tree

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/-tree-

Location: Whatever sounds fancy schmancy and managerial, like New York or something.

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: Absolutely everything. Your servers, your ice cream truck. You name it, I'll manage that shit.

Why do you think you need admin: Because this place is a mess. Let's face it, the last time I was invited to your offices the floor wasn't scrubbed and your secretary didn't even shave her moustache. The place is in obvious need of new management, and I'm your guy.

I foresee the restructuring of the GM department as follows: I will assume the new position of Supreme Overlord. This position comes with a title and solid pay. I also expect a 401K plan. All existing managers will stay in power, but I shall take both blame and credit for their actions. This gives our managers peace of mind and freedom of movement.

Any complaints reaching my office will be met with deserving attention, which includes a properly written "fuck off" letter. I will also make sure the secretary shaves her moustache.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: Because regardless of anyone's dick size in here, I can double whatever it is.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: None. You think I like having fun? Think again.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: Fucking biggo.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: Depends on whether nlspeed is around or not. We might start working on a book together, although we still need to find a publisher.

Any previous administrative experience: I have a masters degree in herding cats. I can also yodel to gather any nearby Germans and command them to do my bidding.

• Funny x 4
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Wizard x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  2. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Gamerdile for admin pls... or at least Cashprizes!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Gaw discord is my friend now

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List