Best Posts in Thread: Updated Orange Map

1. I would first like to thank HellJack for unbanning me from the server again, wasn't sure if he commented on my appeal as the appeal threads are private but anyways, thank you.

How did this idea come about? Well, me and some regulars on the server just starting to talk about the orange map and how it needed some improvements to it and changes that could make it more "modern". Me, knowing some basic Hammer editor skills thought why don't I give it a shot at the orange map and post it on the forums to see if regulars and staff like the map or they would like any changes or improvements to it.

To explain what I have changed, it would be quite a bit to be honest, I will provide some screenshots to show the changes I have done to the map.

If you would like to try out the map for yourself, here is a MEGA link to download it.
    https://mega.nz/file/ViIjSS7Y#uhavWvjIep5h-RvxYBcOuMSXu1d8jSWeoZ40XYYsgG8

I would like to personally ask people to download the map so more people can tell me how to improve it or slight changes.

However, the biggest concern for me would be FPS, me being a basic Hammer editor couldve decreased the map FPS this is why I would like there to be a server test, instead of individual map testing because people playing the map by themselves will always get high FPS regardless, as there is no combat or anything happening.

Thank you for everyone that helped me test the map and fix the map bugs. I appreciate it.
    (Ali, Langers516, Josefino, god, ahamudo, tsarlinio, ParaFlax, sonni)

Here are the major changes in the map.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: Also forgot to mention, the cap time in the middle CP is 6 hours, this is due to people joining the server and just capping and nothing else, making unfun for others that aren't bothered by the CP. I also fixed the blu side ramps so now you can trimp, strafe, slide up.

Any questions or related please just say in the comments. Thank you.

Last edited: 27 Jun 2020