15th - 23th Feb [Half-Term]

Discussion in 'Events' started by Jolly Long Arm, 29 Jan 2014.

1. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

with the upcoming half term it would be nice to see fun nights on ttt/dayz/tf2/minecraft/starbound w.e

2. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

@Gaw, enjoy my friend.

3. but my half term is next Friday to next-next wednesday :c

4. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Aww :( that sucks, and those dates are for most uk schools anyway, also i don't think much work is needed on the servers just be great to have a bunch of us on the servers :)

5. what's half term?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  6. Would like to play with you but if it's going to be somewhere between February 15th and 23th, I might unfortunately be away from my place and my gaming computer. I might want to meet one person at the Valentines day 400 kilometers south from my place and a week after that my little sister would be glad if I was visiting home for her birthday.

I don't want to pay ~40 EUR for coming back to my place and another ~40 EUR then travelling 400 kilometers back. Also, I like eating cake other good food and I'm too lazy to bake myself.

7. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Daww, Puppy has someone special here in the South. Good on you chap.

Then again I might be taking this in the wrong context again in which case whoopsie :awsmchord:

8. However, she is just a friend and I met her less than one month ago for the first time.

9. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

So I sort of, kind of, sort of, took it in the wrong context. Hehehe.

10. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

unless you're nlspeed then its okay to... you know

Last edited: 5 Feb 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)