2B2T

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Queenie, 6 May 2015.

1. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Seeing as we have been playing on and off again on this server I figured to make a thread about it.

@Savage

This is the farm I mean that is west from our old base. I did find another base close to us with some diamond stuff. So I burnt it to a crisp :)

Attached Files:

2. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

the world of 2b2t isnt what it used to be.. there is still erected buildings not demolished by everyone

3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

We discovered he regenerated the old map but with the same structures. We actually found our old base. Albeit it was still blown to shit.

4. A few years ago whilst bored I went around the map placing different structures and buildings - last night me and Queen found one!

[​IMG]

I can so clearly remember building this it doesn't feel like 2 1/2 years ago... Good times!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

So waaay back when I had found a base (a few actually) built by the admins. As soon as @Savage and I realised the map was reset with the old buildings, we spent a good part of today to finding it again. And find it we did.
    @HellJack accompanied as and shared the loot. Fuck tons of enchanted books, stacks of xp bottles and diamond armour. :) Not that we needed it, but feels good to find it!

Last edited: 7 May 2015
  6. Gaw discord is my friend now

7. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

It was fun to read. A lot of the stuff spoken about we saw happen and a lot of the pictures were places we have seen as well. I logged back on today wondering if I would die within a few minutes but I didnt. Was fun to play again :)

Which brings me to my next point (@Mister Spuds reminded me). Could we not have our own version of 2b2t? No admins needed unless the server crashes. @HellJack @Mysteryem

Last edited: 1 Mar 2016
  8. as fun as it'd be i know that people in gm would be salty as shit

9. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Why salty? Its a server to trash. Not seriously build.

10. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

i think to be the extent of 2b2t it took hundreds of people thousands of game time to destroy it so much

11. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Well yeah but that is not what i meant. Just a server without rules.

12. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Hey, remember how much fun the Anonymous section of the forums was?

Remember how long that lasted?

13. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I don't recall that section but fair enough.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how far away should I build my base in 2b2t

2. 2b2t forum

3. 2b2t 2016