Update Log

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 10 Jan 2010.

1. Gaw discord is my friend now

Is it just me or does the fullscreen button on the youtube embedder not work whatsoever? It's been bugging me for fucking months, but I keep forgetting to bring it up.

2. It's just you, but this is an issue that does occur on some sites

3. Gaw discord is my friend now

How fix

4. I can't remember what causes it (some html attribute or something) but I don't think it's a client side issue

5. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

It also not works for me.

6. Gaw discord is my friend now

Major lag dedi wide tonight. Started about 21:08 and lasted 20 minutes. Game servers were unplayable and everyone got disconnected from Mumble. Forums rarely loaded too.

7. Nothing apart from lots of mumble reconnects in the logs for that time period, 99% certain of a network issue/ddos (have been noticing an increase in brute force attempts etc. recently, could well be an attack)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. - Updated custom bbcode addon
    - Updated youtube embed code to new iframe version (fixes issues on chrome etc)

9. TF2 replays will be re-enabled when the servers restart, as it appears the hard disk write reliability issues have gone entirely

• Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  10. Thank you Dark!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

It was a dark evening, the curtains closed - except for one, because one curtain was broken. The TV was on, the loud booms of a movie clearly audible. The PC, too, was on, simulating a nuclear wasteland. It was in these circumstances, that a young man named nlspeed, found himself. Threatened. Yes, threatened, by a black bird, by a robotically augmented raven - a mad videographer, even.

This entity, known only by the mysterious epithet of Voron, wasn't as bad as he was made out to be though. No, contrary to popular belief, this wizard was a happy, friendly one. And joyful as he was - for indeed, what an auspicious day it was; the replay server had been enabled, the videographer reborn - he wanted to share his joy. And thus it came to pass that he told this man, this nlspeed, to thank the good sir Dark - or else...!

Let it therefore be known far and wide that these thanks were expressed in a most heartfelt manner, so as to not upset the old Raven, and so as to preserve the happiness and harmony of the world.

12. what

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  13. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Well, I could copy-paste a Steam conversation... :P

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  14. I have the same issue. Doesn't work for me either.

15. Then it's an issue on your end, because we are now using the iframe mode embed for youtube

16. 1 month solid, only minor network outages and one unplanned reboot (with no more than 2 minutes downtime) due to my own optimistic actions rather than instability

And replays have been back on for a few days with no issues, everything is completely gravy

• Like Like x 6
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  17. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Famous last words. :P

But, good job!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  18. Canteen and 3rd person fixes have been applied to old skool ph

and on that note, FUCKING JOIN RIGHT NOW KRITZKAST ARE INVADING THE SERVER

19. Installed a shit events/calendar mod

• Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Various elements of calendar mod have been restyled to match our theme (aka less white on white text)

• Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  21. As you may have noticed you can now click the reply count in the thread list (not 'what's new' yet though) to see who posted most in the thread

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)