Update Log

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 10 Jan 2010.

1. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I can finally go to a thread, click the "back" button and the thread is marked as read. Thankyou Dark.

• Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  2. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Just me or is the frontpage slow as shit loading sometimes.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  3. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Takes a little longer to load the slothbox sometimes, it's rare mind.

4. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I can no longer visit a thread, hit "back", and have the thread marked as read. What is this?

5. your browser

it's luck of the draw whether it can swap in the page immediately or has to re-request it when you use the back button

thread read status is not rendered using :visited in xenforo, so simply swapping the page in from cache will not change how the link is displayed

6. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Hmm, I wonder if my laptop blue screening an hour ago had anything to do with it. Either way, it was fun whilst it lasted.

7. Fixed kirino

• Like Like x 2
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  8. Updated to xenforo 1.2.4

• Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

10. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

11. Added a slightly crazy hack so that 'recent activity' behaves as if it really is part of the 'forums' navigation tab rather than fucking off into misc

12. Added new lightweight non-WYSIWYG post editor which is now the default for mobile users (typing was laggy as fuck on Android before and probably not much better on iPhone)

If you want to try it on desktop, click the button at the top right of the editor
    If for some reason you want to make it permanent on desktop, tick both options mentioning 'rich text editor' here: https://www.gamingmasters.org/account/preferences

13. Due to the recent situation with spammers, I've firewalled off all chinese IP addresses (sorry @Bob The Builder )

Hopefully someone will remind me to undo this in a couple of weeks or there'll be false positives :V

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  14. - enabled exif extension (auto image rotation probably wasn't actually working until now)
    - fixed dumb errors from new editor thing

15. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

16. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Can confirm that it's a really useful thing to have there and works really well for tracking how far through a level you are. Good work Mysteryem!

17. Slothbox snow has been removed, other christmas decorations will follow soon

18. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Awwwww...

19. Huge update to the l4d2 server:

- now on promod 3.4
    - assload of balance changes including more map edits, more static tanks/witches and support for a shitload of custom campaigns
    - merged across a few of our noob-friendly changes such as extra pills, adrenaline, enabled bombs and reduced tank health
    - possibly completely broken the scoring system, will need to see how fair it is in a real game
    - did i mention the amount of new shit, it's fucking amazing

20. I think this is all of the relevant changelog from promod:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)