Best Posts in Thread: Dodgeball Server

1. Server is making good progress - we've acquired over 200 maps and modified rtv/map voting to be more multi gamemode friendly

Might be done tomorrow with a bit of luck

• Wizard Wizard x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Hi Guys !
    I noticed we have a few servers that are mostly empty, most of the time, and I think that it'd be better to replace one empty server with a dodgeball server. I spent lot time playing on a dodgeball server and I saw a lot of people with the GM tag and people from GM servers playing there, so I think there will be a lot of players on the new server, more so than now.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. Gaw discord is my friend now

Removed tfdb_harvest_event_a4 :) (Thank you for the screenshot, it made identifying it quite easy)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. awesum :3 once again all the plans to actually do my homework got sabotaged. cant wait to try it out.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  6. No servers are going to be replaced, we have massive amounts of spare resources

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. Gaw discord is my friend now

Server will be up possibly today or if not some time this weekend. Current planned plugins are Super Zombie Fortress, FortWars, Dodgeball, Glass Attack, Saxton Hale and some/all of Dark's old gamemodes, based on whether he has the patience to fix them or not :P

If you have any plugin suggestions, post them here.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  8. that would be sweet, coz the way its nowadays, its either orange or balloon race, dont really like the 2nd one much, so if orange is overdosed with nabs, le gotta go to ukcs or skial or some other random servers which isnt that great since most nupps i know play on gm servers.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  9. Gaw discord is my friend now

I wouldn't mind setting up a 'fun' server, that would entail the usual fun gamemodes; Saxton Hale, Dodgeball, TF2ware ,FortWars etc.

I'll investigate the possibility of it.

10. Gaw discord is my friend now

That's all good and well, but until they're removed, there is not much point in keeping it on the server really.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  11. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

The server...it's...it's beautiful ^.^

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • List
  12. Gaw discord is my friend now

We now have 62 tfdb maps, including every single map that has been suggested :)

• Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Gaw discord is my friend now

No, it has little replayability and little popularity. We're trying to keep it to just gamemodes and then maps for those gamemodes (160 dodgeball maps, about 20 szf, 15 fw, 15 vsh, 4 glass and Dark's old gamemodes). If bball was added, people would want other single maps too, like mariokart, achievement_turbo etc

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. i believe that too many mods would make it hard to satisfy the players because everyone would be voting for a different mode. 3-4 game modes should be the maximum so that the players would be capable making a decision of which mode to play, via rtv of course in a way so that everyone would be happy, then the server should have way high chances to remain active and popular amongst the users.

15. Gaw discord is my friend now

Hopefully rtv will instead list gamemodes and once you've chosen a gamemode, you choose a map for that gamemode. If not, you will likely choose a gamemode, and then it will choose a random map that's for that gamemode.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  16. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

"normal" yea XD:downsbravo:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  17. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

So... Orange is great because you can own noobs? :P

But yeah, I agree with the sentiment.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Sort of want to fix and add my old gamemodes (TF2 RP, ScoutzKnivez and Anime Beach Dodgeball) to the rotation

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List