Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 20 Aug 2012.

1. Is there currently something wrong with #7? Why is its population declining so much?

2. Geit Coding wizard!

MvM

3. Harv Admiral Anchovy

It's been like this since MvM came out, so I guess it's because everyone's playing co-op.

4. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I guess it's because MvM indeed, and also because of the 'retrieving server info' thingy that takes a long time (15+ minutes, I've heard) for some people all of sudden. Besides, !credits and all don't work, but I doubt that's an issue.

5. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Not to try and sound like a sheep... but... MvM

nlspeed is that problem still happening? I know I had to restart 7 to resolve it the other day, but wasn't aware this was still happening. If it is, that would also explain the decline.

6. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I had that problem the other day and tried to connect to #4 just to check if it's server-dependant, but it occurred then as well.

7. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Is it occuring now? We've just updated sourcemod etc...

8. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Well, me, Harvey, and a load of others (at least four people contacted me over Steam about it) had that problem - but I think for me the problem has become less and less anyway (as in, first it didn't work at all, then after +/- 3 restarts, then after 1...). So, while I can see whether I can normally join when I get back to my PC, that won't say that much. I'll ask around on my friends list to see if the problem has been fixed though.

9. Cactus The key is to never give up

There are respawn times.

10. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

As I said, try now. If it's still happening after this point, I'll have a look to see what could be going wrong.

11. This should no longer be the case

And going by the player count it's not

12. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Ok, respawn timers have been fixed (/ removed), !credits works, admin panel works, DarkiSock does (I didn't test that, but look at the shoutbox; someone from #7 said something) the only thing that doesn't work is !servers.

Judging by what some of my friends said, the 'retrieving server info' bug (or however you'd call it) has been fixed as well. It was for me anyway.

13. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

!servers have been removed indefinitely.

14. It may be replaced at some point, if I can find/make an integration with sourcebans so we don't need to maintain a list of servers in about 5 places.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

I still get hung on retrieveing server info, on my servers too, client problem?

16. Must be then

17. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Well, I have it too now. Moo called me to ban someone, but alas, I can't join... :(

18. I have it too, can't join because it is stuck on retrieving server info.

19. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Cool, will investigate. A quick snoop on the internet. Not sure if this is relevant or not.

20. mfw they're running my addon

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)