Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 20 Aug 2012.

1. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Well, it is rather weird; everytime (ok, I checked it three times) I have this bug ('retrieving server info', if press 'cancel', go back to the server browser, and press refresh, I can't connect to any server. When I try to connect, it doesn't go to the 'load screen', so to say, instead, a window (the game info one, I guess) flashes for a picosecond, and that's it. Nothing else happens no matter how many times I refreshed or tried to connect.

This only happens after having said bug and then refreshing the server browser, but it does happen always, as far as I know.

EDIT: I have actually noticed three boards with your addon today, including this one. I still like how they have stuff like 'winner' and 'dumb', and how there's much better stuff here. :P

2. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Ok, seems to be a GM problem, i can access my servers no problem.
    As i said to dark:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  3. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

I could access Orange no problem, retrieving server info was only on for like a minute. My ping was huge though(40 - compared to my usual 5). I blame mvm.

4. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Well, there's that too; two days ago I lagged like hell, and so did many others, so I assume it wasn't a problem on my end (besides, no laptop was on (and there are normally two internetting or downloading stuff, so...).

But I guess this can't be helped.

5. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Well, I shudder to think how MvM could possibly be your ISP.

And yes, in a surprising twist of fate, I do know what ISP is; Internet Service Provider.

Wizard x1

7. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Rioter didn't :P

8. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Watch out now; you're blowing up my ego. :P

9. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

SKIALLLLLLLLL WRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

OK we need to have a serious look at #7 again. It's empty, and it's not usually that empty at this time. Not good.

11. I'll give it a go right now - check back in a couple of minutes.

12. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Apparently servers were out of date and Dark's wizardry autoupdater wasn't very wizard.

• Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  13. Yep I just realised they all went down when I try to join them.

It's ok though - the community's Orange withdrawl will ensure that the server's population will be as high as ever!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)