[TF2 Blog] Well, Now I'm a Statue

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by TF2 News, 12 Dec 2012.

1. TF2 News Probably several years late

[​IMG]

It probably wouldn't surprise you to learn that a professional assassin like myself tends to be... discrete about things. We keep to the shadows. We avoid the spotlight. We don't host bloody dinner parties, is my point, and we don't make big bloody statues in effigy to our bloody selves.

Well, nobody bothered to tell the folks at Gaming Heads, since they only went ahead and turned me into a fourteen-inch-tall embarrassment to professionals everywhere. Two months ago Saxton Hale showed up at my door with a clipboard, a pen, and some girl he claimed was his niece, asking me to pledge five dollars for a charity walk. I wish I'd read the fine print, since Mann Co. now owns my likeness rights until the year 7039.

Anyway, the statue's out now, so if your daughter already has dolls that cry and soil themselves, why not buy her one that kills people for money? Give her a career goal. Because I guarantee you wetting your pants is not a paying job.

—Sniper

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

WAT

3. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

4. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

You mean Xtractor?

5. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Not smart enough to ever have said amount of money.

6. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Why so expensive.

7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

The Cross.PNG

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • List
  8. Harv Admiral Anchovy

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

10. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Handcrafted/painted and of proper quality if I remember from the last series they made.

If they weren't so expensive I would probably have bought them, but alas, I don't have the money for that.

11. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. that's scary as fuck.

And to yourself. You're mad.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)