The good thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Infernal Dragon, 26 Jan 2013.

1. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

OH JEZUS!!!!! I uploaded this on my phone and it didn't show up this big!!!!! Fixed it.

2. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Double post (fuck off)

Have a job interview this Thursday with the CEO of a company which is part of city hall (if that makes any sense). It's a huge building where companies come together to meet and theres a permanent placing for ICT student from The Hague. There is no official job description because it's a brand spankin new position but apparently it's a manager position.

Good thing is I already know the guy so hopefully it will make things easier.

• Like Like x 9
    • Wizard Wizard x 4
    • List
  3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

TRIPLE POST COMBO BREAKER

So I was reading up on what goes on at my possible new job and I knew I would be surrounded but all sorts of ICT related people. Schools and companies but I also just read that they organize evenings WHERE THEY FUCKING PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS AND HEARTHSTONE!

• Wizard Wizard x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. maybe now you will actually get good

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

NEVER!!! At least I don't have a Tinder page open when I am playing and am too occupied to play the FUCKING GAME LEWIS!!!

6. calm down you megacunt

7. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I don't want to jinx it but I think I have the job if I want it. I would be office manager for the only place in Holland that connects ICT companies with school's . It's a huge meeting point that houses both.

EDIT
    And with the help of @Squallkitty , my new pc has been ordered. I have no clue what I am getting yet but I think it will last me longer then the last one :)

Last edited: 12 Nov 2015
    • Like Like x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 4
    • List
  8. Cactus The key is to never give up

Someone told me today that the ben and jerry's tubs are only £1.95 in a shop just 30 seconds away from me.

• Like Like x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  9. I decided to finally buy a guitar.

I wonder how long it will take for me to realize wanting to play guitar and wanting to practice playing the guitar are not the same thing.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Good thing that happened to me today: you just reminded me that I have a tub of ben and jerry's.

OH BOY

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

In the same vein, Tesco are selling these big 390g Galaxy bars for £1.75.

Such good exam stress comfort food.

12. -M-m- herpderp

Got new glasses prepared to get picked up next thursday.
    And a silly thing about them is that the modelname of the ones i picked is * Brock *
    (While it might be an accidental namepick for the model i couldn't pass that up).

Ofc i was standing there for a minute giggling because of the name.
    And i was relating that too Brock a character from Pokemon ofc as i saw it.

This guy.

[​IMG]

http://www.specsavers.se/glasogon/brock?sku=25056679

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Our boss got a message from Samsung Austria today: We are invited by them for dinner on Thursday since our store sold the most Samsung products in Upper Austria
    Feelsgood man

14. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Got my exhaust sorted out.

Braaaaaap_lyfe.

https://vid.me/b9bH

I would have embedded but apparently vid.me isn't supported. ("Working as intended" ~Darkimmortal 2013)

15. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Was yesterday but still... Went to a Hozier concert with Lizzy and it was fucking amazing!

Attached Files:

16. Came up with a crazy technique for full scene occlusion culling that doesn't require any special geometry or artist input

Today, 2 weeks later, I managed to get it implemented and working, and not only that it runs on fucking anything - pre-HD Intel GPUs, phone GPUs, webgl, etc.

Literally cannot fucking believe it works, holy grail of computer graphics right here. Boss wants to co-author a paper about it with me :dance:

• Wizard Wizard x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

And we still can't get emojis in the slothbox or the sweaty rating reinstated...

What kind of graphics nerd are you?

18. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

next Nvidia CEO

19. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

remember us when ur making big bucks

20. -M-m- herpderp

Nicely done, if this could later be allowed to be ported too a custom library file that is open source or partially open source as long as its credited too your company and you still. implementing such effects along with other graphical shaders like sweetfx or enb series software libraries.
    It would be quite interesting to see the performance difference as those in general are the basic type and often performance decreasing quite a bit depending on the situation and quality settings.

Maybe you can make a demonstration showcasing this ambient occulsion between sweetfx and your variant as well on youtube or similar while in some game engine or normal game (possibly quake 3 or any game with the unreal engine 3 ?)
    going between off, a tihrd party implementation that is fairly known and common and your variant.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)