The good thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Infernal Dragon, 26 Jan 2013.

1. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Nico had his second surgery yesterday. Now that of course is not a good thing but he was able to come home last night instead of spending the night in the hospital. Granted he would have had 5 young female nurses to tend to him there he chose to come home :) So I am very happy he didn't have to stay as there was no more bleeding. Next week we get to hear what his chemo schedule will look like.

• Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

That order is actually pretty good. Going to have to remember it myself

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  3. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

[​IMG]

fucking finally beat marathon, that shit took me so loong, so fucking happy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  4. arcade pls

5. spidEY シスコン

I invited two of my friends to hang out at my place. We stayed up playing games, drinking and watching Netflix from 9 PM until 10 AM today. We got a bit drunk and then the Condom Woman became a thing:

[​IMG]

6. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

001.jpg
    002.jpg
    hugging-pillow.jpg

7. Off to spend the weekend in Blackpool.
    May God have mercy on my soul.

8. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

As a somewhat recently bespectacled person, the sight of glasses lying on a bed fills me with dread.

9. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I like the combo of the pillow and the painting on the wall. Really ties the room together nicely.

10. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Elder Sign: Omens is out on Steam and is on sale, so bought it. It's a great game if you like Lovecraftian stuff and boardgames. Currently I'm struggling with the second old one and it seems nearly impossible to beat each of them in the game. :D

Related: Bought H. P. Lovecraft - The complete collection kindle edition for 6 dullah.

Last edited: 1 Dec 2013
  11. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

makin' dem dollas from selling steam cards, 4 dollars up in this bitch.

12. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

So I don't know if any of you remember when I spoke about my god friend who lived in Spain that I never get to see, well today I finally fucking saw him, completely unexpectedly.

Basically, I was in town with some mates, and we were in HMV. I bumped into a guy that I used to go to school with (having transferred to a different school for sixthform). It also just so happened that I was talking to my spanish friend last night over facebook about how he's hit a bit of a rough patch and dropped out of school and shit and we said that next time he's in the UK we'd have to finally meet. Anyway, as I approached the guy I used to go to school with to have a catch up, (this guy is who my spanish friend stays with when he visits the UK) he turned to me and said "hey, you know Joe?" and I responded with "yeah, he told me, going through a rough patch, is he alright?" and instead of replying to the question, he simply said "yeah, he's over there".

I was dumbstruck, I though he was having me on, but he wasn't. I turned around, to see Joe, one of my best friends who I'd never actually met in person, just standing there. I think he must have heard his name as he turned round to look at us. I started walking over to him as he looked confused and just said "Joe!". We immediately just shook hands as I think we were a bit taken aback. But oh my fucking god I'm over the moon, my only regret is that we only got to have a 5 minute conversation before we both had to go and do shit. But fuck my that has made my week.

I was talking to him literally last night as if he was still in Spain. Fucking, I don't even know. Today is a good day.

EDIT: I come home and there's ice cream and other tasty shit waiting for me at home and all. THIS DAY IS AMAZING.

Last edited: 2 Dec 2013
    • Like Like x 5
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  13. Got an email today stating my company has now been registered :3

CEO of Dynamic Realities :D

Last edited by a moderator: 2 Dec 2013
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  14. After literally 6 hours of cringeworthy soldering, finally got the XLR and 3.5mm jacks on my new headset

Must have got lucky with the drivers because these sound a shitton better and more balanced than my old DT150

Also the mic quality, it fucking sounds like how i hear my own voice, never heard anything like it

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  15. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

oh god not your soldering

or did woofles do it for you?

16. he tried and failed

3.5mm jacks are fucking horrendous to solder

17. Fullmetal I <3 my nii-nii

I put spidEY's christmas presents in the mail, so I get to tease him all month with that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  18. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

New bike parts should be here tomorrow to prepare for the downhill race i'm doing next year. Can't wait to do it!

19. spidEY シスコン

The actual torture begins when I receive them because of the temptation to open them before Christmas, which I won't do.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

pls, 3rd year technology ftw

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  21. yeah but the irons in technology were actually good

the one i was using could barely even melt leaded solder, 30w my ass

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)