[9 Aug 2013] Trouble in Terrorist Town (81.19.212.48:27401)

Discussion in 'Events' started by Gaw, 7 Aug 2013.

1. Gaw discord is my friend now

We're gonna play TTT for a few hours, in celebration of the latest update not completely breaking everything! We'll be playing pretty early, but hopefully the server fills and the event extends long into the night. If you have anything you'd like to see for the event, please suggest it here or on the TTT thread.

2. Ty babe, gonna be fun

3. Cactus The key is to never give up

How serious is this going to be?

I'm concerned some people will come on ready for a normal game, and will find that others will be rdming/trolling?

Could we say which we are going to be doing?

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

It will be a normal game. A bit of trolling and fun is fine when the server is starting up and it's just GM people on, but it's a different story when randomers are on. We don't want them to get the idea that you can RDM and propkill as they see fit. Intentional rulebreaking (including propkilling) will result in appropriate punishment during this event. Save it for another time!

5. Should be good as long as the admin abuse is kept to a minimum, !jail etc is annoying as fuck to everyone regardless of circumstances

6. Gaw discord is my friend now

That hasn't been a problem in months, you just haven't played since then :/

7. Not only this. It's fucking ridiculous when someone get tazed then killed/locked inside a room for the hell of it when they finally get their traitor round after two maps.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

But the impression has been made, I think was more to the point.

Either way... Yay

9. Gaw discord is my friend now

Again, that's something that will be punished for on the night of the event. It would fall under the category of stuff that's done when no randomers have joined and it's just GM people. You will have to have proper motive to tazer people. If that can't be done, the offender will be punished or the weapon removed if I deem it severe.

It's just a moot point, because I solved that issue by limiting abusable commands to Owners and above in March. Ironically, Dark is one of the only people who could actually admin abuse with jail and shit :P

Last edited: 7 Aug 2013
  10. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Every single time i played TTT that command was being abused.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  11. Can this be rescheduled to the 11th please?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. Not to be rude, but I feel this shouldn't be done unless it is a problem with multiple people. I'd probably be ok with very early/very late times, but to be honest I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wants to be doing something else on a Sunday afternoon.

13. I don't mind anything from the 11th onward. Or if this one goes well we could organise another. Just I am away from tomorrow until Saturday night

14. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Gonna snipe people.

15. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

how to ttt

16. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

If red, kill people, claim it was some other guy, profit.
    If green, kill people claim he was a traitor
    If blue, kill people with your dna detector

Think that's the basics

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

is this like a gun or something?

18. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

If blue, spend all credits on tazers and troll, otherwise boring.

If green, throw barrels and other (heavy) props around nonstop, otherwise once again zzzfest 3boring5me why am I playing this.

If red, try to kill people only to get rdm'd or tazed or propkilled but it'll be ignored because "ah well you were a traitor". You'll also probably get frustrated by green/blue not giving a fuck about the objective of the game, because doing so would be unbearably boring for them. (Note it's a catch 22 because for red rounds to not have the latter 3 problems, you rely on everyone else playing green and blue like braindead sheep who don't enjoy themselves).

Last edited: 7 Aug 2013
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  19. Gaw discord is my friend now

20. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lame event, i spent around 1 hour downloading maps and other shit and the time i did play i died to RMD or the incompetence of my teammates.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)