A bug - some of the props shoot back

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Metritutus, 11 Oct 2009.

1. A bug - some of the props shoot back

I've seen a few of the props shooting back. It looks like it is rare, but possible. It could be a random bug or an exploit, but I thought I would report it anyway.

I was on this server when I saw a few props shoot back:

81.19.212.48:27028

On a different note, is it possible to make people when they spawn as pyro props, have those 'fake' pyros carrying weapons? Otherwise he appears to carry nothing (along with the sliding). It's a bit of a give-away even if you stand still.

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

Re: A bug - some of the props shoot back

If you are the last prop alive, then you gain a scattergun with unlimited ammo. Not a glitch, it is intended :)

The fake pyro model is hard to edit, and it would only be static if it was edited. AFAIK: When valve releases the pyro source, it will be possible to do it. Valve have already released the heavy one, so (if it is possible) Dark, maybe you could try and make a realistic heavy prop?

3. Re: A bug - some of the props shoot back

Ah, right. Sorry, I did not know. Is there any documentation for this mod anywhere?It might be useful if little things like that were posted up. I did have a look on this site but could not find anything other than the props, maps, and players on Prop Hunt.

I take it that it is not possible to make it work like the spy disguises in some way? Only with the lack of an ability to drop or change your disguise...

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

Re: A bug - some of the props shoot back

That would be ideal yes, however I lack any knowledge in that, so hopefully dark will post soon and we'll see. I do agree that the current pyro prop sucks major ass!

5. Re: A bug - some of the props shoot back

The current pyro disguise is about as good as it's going to get, unless someone can find a good animation that isn't on the separate pyro_animations.mdl file. Or a way of using one of those animations on a prop_dynamic of pyro.mdl.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)