Abandono por causa da anarquia e desleixo que aqui reina

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Ranger, 7 Sep 2012.

1. Ranger Start again

Vão vocês traduzir isto mas deixei o |GM| por causa da anarquia que aqui reina, não me identifico com isto nem com os escovas que aqui andam (eu sei quem são os bons) por isso a quem servir o chapéu que o use.
    Tento dar ideias para fomentar a união da GM assim como o tentar encher servidores (Quando estou chamo todos os meus amigos para lá) e depois vem para aqui os escovas dos likes etc que nem aparecem nos servidores
    dar opiniões de burrice. Data - 06-09-2012. Quando alguma coisa mudar aqui para melhor que cada vez mais está pior mas isto é a minha opinião não falo por ninguém digam qualquer coisa pois eu ando por aí.

Ranger
    This message by Ranger has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Douglas x 6
    • Informative x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Late x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  2. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Exactly, I was just about to say so, spot on!

What did you say? This is an English forum, not a Portugese (?) one, so...?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Google translate tells me he's leaving because anarchy reigns in GM, so I suppose this is goodbye Ranger!

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. [​IMG]

5. Will you translate this, but I left the |GG| because of the anarchy that prevails here, I do not identify with this nor with the brushes that here they are (i know who are the good guys) so the people who serve the hat to use it. I try to give ideas to foster union of GM as well as the attempt to inflate servers (When i am i draw all my friends for la) and then come here to the brushes of likes etc that don't appear on the servers give opinions of dullness. So, from what I can decipher:

I left GM because of the arrogance around here. I do not like this or the idiots (?) that are here (I know who the good guys are) so the people that are servants to the hat god (well, we do play TF2 a lot) wear them (?). I try to give ideas to make GM a better place as well as trying to populate the servers (whenever I'm online I bring all my friends on too) and then I come here (to the forums) to the idiots (?) that never play on the servers and give generally retarded and useless opinions.

So, once again, Ranger: WE DO NOT SPEAK PORTUGUESE. IT'S OBVIOUS WE'RE NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND YOU/REPLY TO YOUR OPINION. We can't keep running your words through a translator every damn time you post something then translate our reply.

Não falo português. É óbvio que não vamos entender VOCÊ/RESPOSTA AO SEU PARECER. Não podemos continuar a trabalhar as suas palavras através de um tradutor cada damn tempo você post algo e depois traduzir a nossa resposta.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  6. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

>anarchy

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  7. Harv Admiral Anchovy

|GG|

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Well, that's what the translator said :D

9. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

I'll have you know this is the right version from google, google is always right:

Vocês Vão isto traduzir more deixei o | GM | anarchy because it gives Queen here, I identify com isto não nem com escovas you that here Andam (eu sei quem são os bons) by isso to serve or chapéu quem that or use.
    Tento give ideias to promote GM Uniao da Encher assim as servers or enticing (Quando estou chamo meus you all friends for) and here I depois escovas vem for two nem aparecem likes etc that we servers
    give opiniões of burrice. Data - 09/06/2012. Quando alguma coisa moved here for mais melhor that is increasingly more isto pior opinião não é a minha ninguém phallus DIGAM qualquer pois eu ando coisa AI.

Here goes my first Douglas rating, yayy! :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. hateist i am a bunny.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Ranger Start again

Duke no thats not goodbye i will wait changes in that community
    Hellriver do anithing and learn portuguese i try to learn your language, listening its a ggod way for you

• List
  12. Portuguese, not Spanish :3

I'm not going to learn Portuguese because it won't get me anywhere in life, most probably. English, on the other hand, will take you from Europe to Asia to America.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  13. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

Oh. ooh. DAMMIT HELLRIVER. That's googles fault :(

Not at all mine for not paying attention.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

So thát's how they make the infamous hot and spicey Indian curries...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  16. Ranger Start again

hellriver = I'm not going to learn Portuguese because it won't get me anywhere in life, most probably. English, on the other hand, will take you from Europe to Asia to America

Who wants to now? no one means that only say you to learn more and watch more the people, and this ends here

17. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

En anglais svp

18. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I'm sorry, but I don't understand that.

It's quite logical that Hellreaver doesn't want to learn Portugese. Do you want to learn Bulgarian? Probably not. Do you want to learn English? You probably do.

Because, if you're, say, English, and not migrating to Bulgaria or such, learning Bulgarian is quite useless. It could be fun as a hobby or such, but most people won't want to. Learning English, on the other hand, will open up the whole internet, and well, the whole wide world to you. Most people speak or can at least understand some English. It's highly useful to know. Unlike Bulgarian (no offence to any Bulgarian who's reading this, but it's true in the vast majority of cases).

And even if that doesn't apply to you, it applies to the majority of people I'd say (replace Bulgarian with whatever fancy language you can think of).

EDIT: Non, je ne parle pas Anglais.

19. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

Nem ertem

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Ik ook niet.

Trouwens, het is 'nem értem'. :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)