About 8 ghosters

Discussion in 'Report a player' started by Selvar, 8 Feb 2017.

1. Selvar Uhu

Hello, I joined on Your prophunt server at goldtooth map, firstly spectating. I have seen that few players were playing quite suspicious, walking straight into prop spots. Most of kills were done by players who were banned, so i decided to watch one more round, and situation was moreless same, after one of red players from that group were killed, hunters from second started killing props more often. I knew that they were group of friends because i checked it on site. I do it everytime I see some people who might be ghosters. I have written to Mei on steam because of it. He joined in next round, while i was on the highest of building, none or new players would look there, so it was even more suspicious when one of pyros stopped in front of the tall building and started looking up on it, looking for me. I got shot there, and even got killed, to see who excatly killed me. Map changed, i joined red side, to be sure if they were ghosters. I was small bush on rock there, so it was hard to see me there. I could observe from this point other people on map. I've seen about 2 situations where hunters were coming right into props. After everyone get killed i was last prop, these people probably didn't thought that standing in one place and looking arround on rocks would look suspicious, but well. It was. I've seen one pyro on blue sign there, and at least one more on second side on pipe, who was looking on rocks too, but as my prop was hardly visible, they coudn't find me.

I'm not a new player, i have quite much hours on prop hunt server, and I really don't have intentions to get some random people banned for no reason at all, but this situation was clearly. I always let Mei know if i see very suspicious situations like this one, so the server won't be full of people who doesn't follow the rules of server.

Regards
    Selvar

2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Alright Selvar. We will definitely take your report under serious consideration.

Those players are banned right now, with one player receiving a reduced ban for his appeal.

Thank you for your report, and for helping keep our servers safe.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)