Ad alistar ranked?

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by BeardedSovereign, 25 Feb 2013.

1. ok, so i was playing a ranked game with Alistar as a support. i had 3k hp by about 25 mins so i thought why not go ad? i got Atma's and then had 256 damage combined with my ult. i believe that unless your team can win team-fights with minimal help from you, then this would be a fun way to play Alistar.

any thoughts?

2. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

hello new person.

stick to support ali pls.

3. Give the guy a break he is new

4. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

implying it was being mean at all.

5. Every skill on alistar is scaling with AP. I feel like the amount of peeling you can do for your carry, is just bad in comparison to the extra tankiness you could've gotten. If you can get tankier, it's usually worth it due to the current health meta.

6. Zetsumei Spaceman

Leblanc ad is where its at!

7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

There was another message after yours that was deleted, Sundown.

This was the message God was referring to.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

Because all his skills scaling with AP. But making him AP is a shit too, because of big cooldowns on all skills.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  9. Well, it depends how good you are with him + your league. In bronze-silver you're going to get treated like a troll and your teammates are probable going to do your best to get the enemy team to report you unfrotunately, however I'd think that you'll be able to pull it off in gold. I've seen it done before - preferably try to have somebody else on your team tank otherwise you'll be dropping like a fly.

Your R is ungodly in laning if you go AD - especially in duels, and once again especially against ADs.

10. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Did not have a clue there was another post before.

11. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Could be the other way around. At bronze people will have a less of a clue how to deal with an AD Alistar. At gold the enemies will more likely have the brains/experience to figure out how he works and what his weaknesses are. But then again, AD alistar seems quite difficult to play, and will you be able to pull it of while belonging in bronze?

12. Well fuck you and the people who rated you agree.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Mad Mad x 1
    • List
  13. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

You are just upset that I said that bronze players are bad and you are one of them, you noob!

14. You're breakin' my heart, man :'(

15. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  16. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

I don't bite people.

17. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

start with a sheen and then see what happens, if everything is going well and you're all snowballing => eventual triforce - if not just go back to defensive/support

18. mrljbk Osu Wizard

Hellriver is bronze?

19. Horrible placements, been working my way back up slowly but steadily.

20. mrljbk Osu Wizard

Not good from a former 1900 elo player..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  21. Bitch please it was 2k

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  22. I played against a full AP Alistar yesterday. It was insane. He reached 840 AP. Basically he did pulverize attacks for 700 damage, because the pulverize attack did 400 damage and his following attack with Lich Bane did 300. It was absolutely ridiculous.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alistar ranked