[Admin abuse] Mei

Discussion in 'Report a player' started by Funs, 11 Mar 2017.

Tags:
  1. I haven't played on the GM mge server for a long time, mostly as it's been unplayable due to bad and ever deminishing net settings for probably over a year now.

2. Why?

3. News to me, what setting specifically needs changing?

4. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Wow...so, it seems some folks have gathered together and decided to make a mess of our fucking server.

So, let's put an end to this once and for all.

The Admins here at [GM] will go out of their way to tone down abusive, toxic, and harassing players.

If you receive a warning from an Admin, consider it. Don't use it as a rallying cry.

If you continue with the activities that got you warned, chances are you'll get kicked/banned.

And, complaining about an Admin and then insulting the server is not a grand way to get your argument taken seriously. This indicates you're point of view is invalid.

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. I think you misunderstood me - I wasn't trying to "insult" the server (although that would imply the server has some form of sentience (does it?)). The "rate" setting on the mge server (a completely unrelated server to the aforementioned orange server), is limited to 100000. The general rate used by most people who have actual configs is 60000, a rate that should be allowed on all servers. I think this was the generally best rate found after some testing, and it is the rate found in most configs (chris fps, comanglia etc)

6. Last I checked the rate command was just a bandwidth limit which can be set as high as you like to no ill effect as long as your connection can keep up, and unlike the other network settings does not diminish performance by moving above the sweet spot. But correct me if I'm wrong

I believe I configured the server to force it to 100k because of the nature of the Orange x3 map, most players had it set too low for smooth gameplay with 32 players in that map. The setting is global across all our servers

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ABUSEMEI

2. ABUSE MEi