Admin Abuse? (r0draiik)

Discussion in 'Report a player' started by frickfrackmatt, 7 May 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't know if this guy is a mod or admin or whatever (his name was green). All I know is after I killed him after he killed me a couple of times he tried to spawn kill me so I asked him if he was mad as a joke. Yada Yada, he went to my YouTube channel, called me ugly in chat (http://imgur.com/a/dt8wX) and next thing you know, I'm muted for 30 minutes. Also, there was a guy named Langer online so it might've been him too.

2. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

He isn't an administrator, nor, for the potential of certain... misunderstandings, did he ever claim to be one.

I saw a potential conflict, I resolved it.

End of discussion.

3. Never said he claimed to be :////////////
    I literally said I didn't know and I only assumed so because he had a colored name.

4. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Alright. Let me slide on into this conversation to clear some stuff up.

1) You can get Green Text via our ingame shop. Type !credits into chat next time you're online.
    2) You complained that Rod tried to spawncamp you and got mad...I WONDER WHY ANYONE WOULD EVER TILT AT YOU
    3) Langers is an Admin, and he muted you for :30 minutes (the default mute time) because you were being a salty "ggez" type of gamer.

There was no abuse here. This was preventative Admin intervention.

And as such, this report has reached its' conclusion.

5. The staff up here are jerks IMO. I already understood I was wrong and you still insult me to prove a point. You guys probably like to assume anyone that complains is an idiot and this reply is most likely gonna get me a ban or something right?

6. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

brb popcorn

7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

You're welcome to your opinion. No one is going to stomp on you for that. Well, no one in authority.

In your previous two posts, at no point did you ever indicate you were in the wrong. You simply stated you now understood Rod was not an Admin.

Point 1) We take all of our Reports quite seriously. What didn't help your cause was the use of the ":////////////". But, we answered your Report and gave you a serious reason as to why someone would tilt at you (as I noted in linking your Chat Logs)
    Point 2) You are not banned, but if you continue to act like a child and hurl your childish banter at us, we would have no reason to continue to tolerate your presence.

And with this, I think this thread can be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)