Admin for the Starbound server

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Theedman, 20 Mar 2014.

1. Hi there, I'm theedman123, though most people on the Starbound server know me as Paul Oakbeak.

I'm sure you are busy, so I would like to very quickly outline some reasons why I would make a good admin for the server.

1. I make it an effort to befriend as many people on the server as possible, even partying up with people to assist in adventures, or just party with some music.

2. I am what fellow Starbounders would call a veteran. I have been playing Starbound since December and have been playing on gamingmasters.org for about the same time. In all my time on Starbound, I always go on this server, I prefer it over all others.

3. I am knowledgeable in most areas of Starbound, so asking me for advice or help is no issue at all.

I know there are not many admins on the server, so I would like to be an admin who is nearly always available to help out. I've played for at least 2 hours almost every day since January!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • List
  2. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

3. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

See, the problem is .. for all we know - you could be 12.

4. an interesting point. However, I will state that I am in fact 18 years of age. If for some reason you need proof of this, I am sure I can find a way to prove it.

5. I don't play by the rules, I give the information that SHOULD be needed. if you really need anything else, you inform me

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Douglas Douglas x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

How are you going to enforce server rules if you have a clear disregard for them yourself?

7. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

You still don't meet practically any requirement that is stated.

8. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Alright.

Thank you for your application, Theedman. At this time, we're not looking for any Admins for our Starbound Public server.

But please, stick around and give us a chance to get to know you while you get to know us here at Gamingmasters.

Who knows. One day, we might need a solid Admin.

9. I appreciate your message Lord HellJack. It's safe to say I will be around for a while. And even though I will not have admin status, I will continue to support others on the Starbound server.

10. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. starbound server admin

2. nu vot

3. how to make yourself an admin in a starbound server

4. starbound how to get admin on starbound,
  5. how to make yourself admin on a starbound server,
  6. how do you make it where in starbound your in moderator,
  7. starbound server admin setup,
  8. starbound server admin set up,
  9. how do i creat admins in my starboudn server,
  10. how to get admin on starbound