Airwave's admin application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by |GM| Airwave™, 21 Jul 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there managers,admins,commoners.

This is my admin application.

In-game name: Airwave, or will maybe sometimes change it for a joke or something special like Airwave S>unusual/B>unusual (i wish).

Steam ID-
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110681099/
    (Didn't let me copy and paste, sorry if it caused any inconvenience)

Location- London, England, United Kingdom.

Game applying for- TF2 Orange X3

Why do you think you need admin:
    Well, most of the time when i am playing tf2, I am usually on TF2 Orange X3. And a lot of the time there is no admin, so the players on the server can micspam without anyone muting/kicking them, and that shouldn't mean the players have to listen to the micspammers. So i could be there to help with that, to deal with micspammers and hackers.

Why you are more suitable than other applicants: Well for one, i speak perfect english,which is very good. And i am also very trustworthy. I have had a lot of experience with people harassing and micspammers. I have reported people before.

Current and expected activity level on games/services in question: Medium-high

Current and expected activity level on mumble:
    Can come on for an emergency, otherwise rarely.

Current and expected activity level on forums:
    Medium-high.

Any previous administrative experince: I have been an admin on public groups before, but no serious take-ons.

Well, thanks for reading, and i hope you accept it.

Sincerely

|GM| Airwave

Last edited: 21 Jul 2014
  2. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Would advise looking/using this. Best of luck with your application I daresay.

3. Ravioli what?

welcome to the forums

4. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Welcome to the forums, I am an elite tf2 pro mlg player. I can also tell when people are not hacking and actually are good at the game. I always act rude to people cause I am a huge cunt, I once scammed some kid on orange a couple of years ago after we let me "borrow" a pyro hat which I sold.

Consider me as deputy admin.

God bless America. :patriot:

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  5. As stated by Langers you have not applied for the position in the correct manner. After speaking with another Manager we have decided that you need to integrate into the community more before we will be able to process your application - at least by posting an introduction thread, which so far you have not done.

If in a month's time you are still interested, feel free to apply again through the correct means and we will consider you again.

Cheers

6. I have correctly done it now.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Zing Zing x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

Thank you Obama

9. [​IMG]

how do i forum

10. I still don't get it?

Are you guys making fun of me?

11. I'm going to lock the thread before it gets out of hand - but to put it simply: we have rejected the application this time. Try again in a month and try to spend more time on the forums/ join mumble/ get talking to people so that we at least know you're interested in having admin for more than just shits and giggles.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)