All Cheese's fault

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Luna, 27 Nov 2009.

1. Poxie Ray-Banned

FFFUUUUU!!!!

2. Silly vB4. Silly Cheese.

3. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Dat Cheeze is not one of ours!!

(If this delays the release as well, i will fuckin rage on you, srsly!!! I allready preordered the special edition, CANT .... WAIT .... ANY .... LONGER !!!)

4. Fromage "The Cheese"

Haha, sorry. The pc build will look incredibly good though and play really well.

Erik

5. Cool, I'll definitely be buying it. :)

Well, unless I haven't persuaded my parents to change ISP by then. Stupid EA master server is alienating thousands of people with interleaving D:

Unless by some amazing luck it's using a different server to 2/2142/heroes for login? :D

6. built to support 3D vision :D you ever get the chance to try it in 3D?

7. Fromage "The Cheese"

I have not tried it in 3D nor seen it yet so I'm excited about that too. :) Mostly playing it on the xbox 360 right now (so used to the pad these days, hard to go to the PC again.)

Erik

8. Knud Phat beats only

Need a uber pc for it? ;)

9. Fromage "The Cheese"

Not really, the one I have is really old so.. :)

Erik

10. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

What features of DX11 do you guys implent ?!

I hope Tesselation quite a lot, makes player modells look way more awesome, just read a long article in ma fav. Hardware mag. about DX11's possibilities. =D

11. Gaw discord is my friend now

what hardware mag's that? D:

12. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

PC Games Hardware =)

A magazine for Nerds, Overclockers (hell yeah, "Extreme" section ftw ^^ ) and technical interested PC Gamers.

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/home/

[​IMG]

These guys are extremly reliable at stress-testing hardware of any kind and give very good notes on them, with many informations for potential customers for these products, and provide the customers of their Print magazine / the Online-Commnity with a hell lot of Knowledge and practical tips, and a good ammount of nerd humour ......

A very big ammount of the german/austrian/switzer OC-Community is in theironline forum, since they have regular OC or casemod contests etc. ... plus regular "Ask the developers" nights, where they invite tech people from big company to directly answer questions of the community in a sub forum, last one was with some intel engineers 2 days ago (and now i finally know that Intels "Gulftown" CPUs will fit in any 1366-Boards with a simple BIOS-Update, yay :D ).

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  13. [​IMG]

is win :D

14. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Mhhhh .... just read some articles on their website ....... imo the articles quality isnt as high as i am used to it at PCGH (well, the Print Edition). :-/

Maybee ill upload some scans tommorrow.

15. Gaw discord is my friend now

Is it just in german, or is there an english version of it aswell? Have a load of spare money, and I'd like to buy a magazine sub

16. Knud Phat beats only

I thought of all people, besides me, you would know that.

They are benching that CPU for more than a month now :)

AnD PCGH is mostly in german, but their website also has an english section.

CustomPC is also a nice magazine for sure.

17. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Well, they are testing Engineering samples on Intel boards ..... so maybee there were some special Southbridges that cause extra trouble, or some components might be incompatible, all i needed was the information, that it is compatioble in generell with any 1366-Board, so i doesnt ahve to worry about if my board might be one of the varios exceptions that you have with every new processor generation.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)