Alltalk - pants or what

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Protantus, 26 Sep 2009.

1. Protantus Original Member

Alltalk - pants or what

OK, so alltalk can be fun. but if you are playing on an unbalanced server having everyone hear what you need to do to resolve is not good. Personally, I will not play on one again, but I beleive my TF2 career is near its end anyway, so what do you young guns think?

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

Re: Alltalk - pants or what

Team chat.

3. Poxie Ray-Banned

I like alltalk. It's a public, it's only gonna be friendly banter - not really tactics.

4. Re: Alltalk - pants or what

+1

5. Re: Alltalk - pants or what

As standard our servers don't have all talk enabled, but some of our admins (myself being the biggest "culprit") open up a vote to see if people want it on. If a load of people are playing together and having fun then it can be really good - I personally much prefer public servers with all talk on so that I can chat to the other team -- it's a lot of fun :P

I can see where you are coming from with it though Pro -- if you're on the team that keeps getting beaten to crap then it's not a lot of fun, but then again if it were on our servers you could have just done a vote to turn it off if it was getting out of hand ;)

6. Re: Alltalk - pants or what

i personally love alltalk on a public game.
    it makes the atmosphere more fun, drags in other players who stay longer, and always a laugh.

7. Fromage "The Cheese"

Me too as long as someone.. ehum ehum...don't spams the channels with other junk. :awesome:

Erik

8. Knud Phat beats only

On the payload server is really fun and always brings me in a good mood :)
    Plus, with the right set of people, its really fun.
    But dont make it 24/7 either. Just on voting basis and with a lot of (GM) regulars.

9. Re: Alltalk - pants or what

+1 :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)