Alpha and Darkimmortal are the new Core.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dark, 1 Dec 2008.

1. Th-

Re: Alpha and Darkimmortal are the new Core.

+1
    Beau
    Nomad
    Disco
    Eon
    Garion
    Dave

Alpha, something useful about leadership for you:
    1. The Mission is always the 1st priority. Keep your mission and goal in the forefront of your mind during all dealings related to GM.
    2. You are the example, so pretty much everything you say or do is something others will mimic.
    3. Representing the clan positively. Again with all your words and actions.
    4. A large part of authority comes from the professional attitude, conduct and performance as leader/manager.

What is the effect of a leader cursing? Are there any circumstances under which one represents GM well by cursing, be it in private or public?
    How will leader's actions represent GM online?
    Is the management effective?
    What is your mission, exactly?

PS. This is your second chance.

2. Re: Alpha and Darkimmortal are the new Core.

really guys...

I canĀ“t hear this +1 anymore ~.~

ffs I use offensive language in every second sentence...

3. eoN

Re: Alpha and Darkimmortal are the new Core.

Not once have I "flamed" you... I haven't insulted you at all to my knowledge I've just said what (until now) was not said.

4. Re: Alpha and Darkimmortal are the new Core.

Instead of addressing the concerns people have, you just attack them for questioning you. Despite the fact that the exchange you had with me was a contributing factor to you being removed from leadership the first time, you're more than happy enough to dismiss the whole incident as my fault.

I haven't been rude or offensive, I've just stated my opinion- and you respond with a personal attack.

That's why I can't respect you. You don't accept fault, you don't acknowledge your own weaknesses, you don't compromise, and you treat dissenting clan members with arrogance and haughtiness. If you want our respect, you're going to have to earn it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)