And the Winner is...

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by TF2 News, 18 Dec 2009.

1. TF2 News Probably several years late

And the Winner is...

...the Soldier!

More...

2. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

In fact, its a ~stalemate, including the unfair "Propaganda contest" crap, both parties cuased each other almost the same ammount of frags.

I smell h4x by Valve to make it look close :<

3. Jagamuta Cabbage was here!

Demo would've won with 1914 kills if no one got frags from the contest...

4. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Erm ....... oh, you're darn right :O

Wtf ?! Some bloody painters decided the whole fuckin war ?!?!?!?!?!

Epic fuckin fail @ Valve, im srsly pissed now >_<

5. Geit Coding wizard!

5 minutes after we got the servers up:
    [​IMG]
    Also, Servers are running without metamod, will fix in morning.

EDIT: And yes, We know there are two double crosses, again, will fix in morning.

6. Geit Coding wizard!

Fixed Metamod and Sourcemod on a basic level, it appears to be a select few plugins that crash the server (Prophunt is one of them.), so I've disabled everything except the plugins we require to maintain control of players.

Will fix the rest sometime tomorrow.

@Dark, Disabled plugins are in plugins/disabled/slimdown

7. Looking at it from a cynical POV, the "special" extra for the Soldier could easily have gone to the Demo - both classes sacrifice health for aerial mobility. Little bit of a cop-out from Valve there...but at least the Demo isn't losing out too much, which should keep you happy(ier) Oba :P

8. Spykodemon Disabled account

9. I knew the 4th unlock would suck. What a completely useless item.

10. LienK Wat

@Shinkz
    What, why? It's win!

11. Don't they take your Shotgun slot?

12. LienK Wat

Oh right, didn't think about that, but it's still awesome.

13. Knud Phat beats only

Sooo, is it any good?

14. Soldier

Rocket Launcher - Is pretty fucking awesome. Shoots fast, damages lots, pretty awesome weapon.

PickAxe - Fuuuuuuuuuck it does a lot of damage when you have no health. Throw in a Jarate or the Bugal and you can OHK anything.

Bugal - All I can say is.. it's fucking insane. Combine it with a fellow soldier and an uber with Heavies/Demos as backup and you can steam roll Dustbowl ridiculously fast.

Boots - I don't have them yet but they take the shotgun spot apparently. It's just not worth trading a Shotty/Bugle for less damage from a rocket jump. The shotty is a valuable secondary and the bugle is just nuts on a team that has, ya know, teamwork.

Demoman

Sword
    - It's awesome. That's all I can say. It starts off pretty weak but once you take 3+ heads it starts building up some nice damage. Each kill is +15 health with 210 being your max buff from it.

Shield - I'm assuming it's bugged at the moment because it deals little to no damage on impact. The charge is around 2 seconds long then takes 10/15 seconds to recharge.

Scottish Res - I dunno because it's all bugged out and I don't have it. I never received it with the milestones.

15. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Eyelander + Shiled = Awesomeness ! :D

16. Jagamuta Cabbage was here!

Yay no more spam :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)