Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Yuuki, 22 Jan 2009.

1. Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

I want to get a knowledge, any "pr0" or good guitar hero players in here?
    Post your videos first, i don't want to cry that i suck if your better than me :D

2. Re: Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

I have got up to using 4 keys on the wii guiter hero 3, however you can forget about that Dragonforce through the fire and flames song!

Actually i've just started taking real guiter lessons atm and I can now play the E and A chord whoop whoop.

Disco :)

3. Re: Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

Great Disco, you can't fight against me yet. I'm playing on expert (up to 4 hyper speed, depends on song's difficulty) :)
    Also, i'm playing real guitar too and i can play full songs :)

4. Re: Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

Expeert drums, have played much lately tho

5. LienK Wat

Re: Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

I play GH quite a bit, many of my mates have it (I don't). I can play most 'hard' songs, and some of the very easy expert ones.

I was thinking of buying it, cus I wanted to get really good and showoff, but then I thought like; "Wow.. Getting good at pressing 5 buttons is not really something to showoff." Lol. So I started playing real guitar :D
    Never had any lessons, but I know 10-15 (and counting ;) ) chords now, and can switch between them fast and without problems. + Some finerpicking and a couple of strumming patterns :D

Oh and btw, playing drums in GH4 pwns ass!!

6. Re: Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

I play every now and again -- "Hard" difficulty and that's where I like to stay -- not too challenging (not that I can't do Expert, it's just that I like to relax whilst playing :P)

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people on here were good at playing guitar hero for some reason 0.o

7. Re: Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

I started playing Guitar Hero (3 btw! Drums ONLY in Rock Band!) in 2008, year of pracice and i'm playing on exper. After the 1 month break, i suck.

8. Re: Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

Been playing Guitar Hero since started uni. Can play most songs on Expert in GH3, all but 1 on Rockband and GHWT not tried all of them but havent run into anything hard yet :D

Aint got any videos but have 2 say my favourite song is Cliff of Dover... dunno why but love playing it :D

You Rang?

9. Re: Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

expert on mic :D

EDIT: agree with cliffs of dover, on expert is awesome fun

10. Re: Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

Great song but i'm still practicing it on hard :D

11. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

On GHWT drums I just completed medium and have just started on hard (just have it for 1 month or so) but I can play some songs on expert (from quickplay) like eye of the tiger and 3 more, but Assassin from Muse... I CAN'T even complete that on Medium... Anyone can help with that song (drums again btw ppl...)

12. Re: Any "pr0" Guitar Hero players in here?

ive got the inhuman achievement so im good up to ttfaf

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)