Anyone interested in nutrition/working out here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fromage, 4 Apr 2009.

1. Geit Coding wizard!

[​IMG]

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

fix'd

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  3. Poxie Ray-Banned

Fitness isn't measured in stones, but good effort anyway.

4. Dynamic User Title GET!

If it's the same way as I did, it's pretty painful to anyone curious.

Anyway, I play Tennis, the occasional Hockey with some buddys and once in a while Rugby. Oh and the self defence once a week :3

5. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Sinse I was, oh say, 9, my fitness has plummeted, mainly due to persistant injury when I was 10, used to be a decent runner at local level, when I say decent, I mean 1st place decent. :P

So yea, I didn't run again after the injury, mainly because I sucked and now I'm playing football, but really haven't played this season because of more injuries. Moral is, don't do sport, you get injured too often.

6. Friend of mine damaged his legs so often, he hit 17 and was told by the doctor and physio that he shouldn't play any kind of contact sport for the rest of his life because his bones would pretty much shatter on a decently hard impact. He kicks a football around now and again (it's been 6 years since he was told this), but other than that hasn't played any kind of sport since.

Moral of the story - don't play competitive sport/high-intensity early on in life, you can cause yourself some serious problems in later life when sport really gets fun.

7. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

You didnt look all that fat after all on the pics i know from you ....... wait ..... dont tell me ....... YOU SWED CHEEZEBALL DARED TO PHOTOSHOP-FAKE ME, YA BITCH !?!?!?!?!? >>>>___<<<<

8. Fromage "The Cheese"

Haha! no I didn't, what was in those pics was true (a 120 kg heavy cheese.) :D Well its slightly less high-fat cheese now actually! ^^

Erik

9. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

120kg, rly ?! Your camera must be sorta magically modified, the pics in the pic-thread dont loke like 240 pounds-heavy-weapons guy ..... Heavy Swed'en guy (with russian accent spoken, with a lil break after the d) ....... mhhh, weird.

10. 120kg?? I weigh 65kg... :/
    Time for some muscle building methinks...

11. Fromage "The Cheese"

Are you hitting on me? Awww how cute ;) Well thanks for the comment, but I really want abs, now!! :)

Erik

12. Mr.HeLL O_O

little little man :D

too many little men on this forum. my weight 115kg & h 1.95cm :D

13. Jagamuta Cabbage was here!

I'm 1,81 m high and I weigh 64 kg

14. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Wtf? *Calculating BMI* Eat moar sandviches! D:

15. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

basketball, even though im shortest among my friends :D
    My nutrition plan:
    Monday: cereal, meat, meat
    Tuesday: cereal, meat, meat
    Wednesday: meat, meat, meat
    Thursday: cereal, meat, meat
    Saturday: cereal, meat, meat
    Sunday: cereal, meat and 'taters, meat.

16. actually playin football, not just watching :P

also enjoy basketball and swimmming and i did some workout some time ago, too busy with school lately

btw im at around 95kg, with 1,88 ...

17. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I have just 61 kg @ 1,80m D:..
    its pathetic, no matter what i eat ,i dont gain any weight ;_;

18. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Free, I am in the same situation but put it this way, high motabilism, it's a gift

19. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Yaaaa 55kg at 1,70m suck it. :P
    Stupidly high metabollism.
    Could do nothing and eat everything and get a little podge, but nothing more. :V

20. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

True dat, is it.mmm.[/Yoda]
    Guess i should use it better.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)