Anyone interested in nutrition/working out here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fromage, 4 Apr 2009.

1. Or abuse it by eating everything in sight, like I do ^^

2. Jagamuta Cabbage was here!

It's the same thing with me

3. Fromage "The Cheese"

Well those who say that they can eat a lot without gaining weight usually eats nothing or they move a lot, either how you will gain weight if you eat more than your body need, there isn't any miraculous metabolism out there! :)

Erik

4. Fromage "The Cheese"

:cop:

Erik

5. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

165.9cm 45kg
    I am 14, and short :(
    And, I do walk most places, probably explaining the fact that I don't gain much weight

6. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

short = win unles you're a dwarf or some shit

7. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Trueness is True

8. Twiz Dat real-life scout.

I travel to school and back by bicycle every day, does that count?

btw I live 14 kilometres (9 miles) away from school, which is 28 kilometres (17.5 miles) a day, and on wednesday I go to school and back twice because of a few lessonless hours, which is 56 kilometres (35 miles).

I'm about 1.85 long. I feel like a giant among midgets...

9. MrMike This is my face when you talk

you call that short.....i'm either around the same height or shorter than you and i'm 4 years older than you >:

10. Geit Coding wizard!

How long does it take you, and when do you finish school?

11. Twiz Dat real-life scout.

40 minutes, 30 when I finally lose my overweight again (I had a scooter for half a year and didn't move a lot).

School is quite short compared to previous years, monday/tuesday/wednesday = from 9:50~14:35 (on wednesday I have 1 lesson, 2:15 hours until the next lesson, so I go home during that time), thursday = 8:30~14:35, friday = 11:35~14:35.

This week I'll have my last set of lessons before I have a 3-week break to study for my final tests, after that I'm moving to a higher form of education in busyness and marketing.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)