Anyone still using Tapatalk?

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 31 Jul 2013.

1. Is anyone still accessing the site via tapatalk?

Ideally I'd like to remove it

2. Sites fine being accessed by web browser without using an app from my experience. I'm not at my desktop a lot and I've never had a problem using safari on my phone to access it.

3. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I've never used it. It said it costed money, so that's an instant no - but perhaps I'm just blind. Anyway, the forum works perfectly fine without it, yes.

4. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

6. Gaw discord is my friend now

Installed the app, didn't bother using it. Why do you ideally need to remove it?

7. Currently forced to use an old version as the latest breaks xf 1.2 entirely, and the code concerns me slightly from a security perspective, having glanced at what they've done to it since I wrote the original 1.0.0 version for them

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

It's like you know me well.

Hnrrrrg.... First the stock xenforo theme, now Tapatalk. :froggonk:

I honestly prefer Tapatalk and using it in comparison to something in the web browser. I don't have to deal with the main site when at work, so it's easier for me to respond to stuff. Tapatalk also gives me notifications on receiving a PM, which would break on both my phone and on Chrome. If the moderation tools actually worked, they'd have been useful as well (moderation tools on the mobile theme is fiddly)

So..... I would like it to stay. But I've honestly got the feeling it's going to go the way of stock theme. Just me complaining, so really there was no point me making my point in the first place.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Keeping tapatalk - nothing else compares on a dodgy 2g signal

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

10. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

wow I thought you live in Belfast not the middle of no where. I get H+ or 3.5g equivalent :)

11. Away in portrush camping atm haha

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

12. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

NI north coast must be pretty there, but anyway i never use tapatalk since it costs more on the windows phone store then IOS or Android :(

13. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I only use it for the quote notifications.

14. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Tapatalk just got added to windows phone store :)

Sent from my RM-825_eu_euro1_217 using Tapatalk

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)