Application :)

Discussion in 'Whitelist Applications' started by Trekkie, 19 Jun 2015.

1. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Server(s) to be whitelisted on: I think its the vanilla server (port:25566)

Forum username: Trekkie The Recky

Minecraft username: TrekkieTheRecky

Steam profile link/id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065928799 / STEAM_0:1:52831535

Nickname(s) (if applicable): None (open to suggestions :3 )

Age: hah... no, private message me if you really want that info

Who do you know in [GM]?: The person I talk to the most from GM is -M-m- , I have other members on my friends list but i dont talk to them as often.
    Have you been on our mumble server?: No (no mic :eng99:)

List the [GM] servers you have been on previously?: Most of the TF2 ones i.e. Orange and prophunt

Do you agree to abide by the rules specific to the server you play on?: yes (years of MC means i understand the basics)

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server or any of GM's servers, and if so, why?: Banned from Orange for 10mins for changing my name to an admins for a joke.... heh :3

Who will vouch for you?: No one atm (could change tho :buddy: )

Do you need to be fast-tracked?: I dont think so.

2. Thanks for your application Trekkie. You've been very active on the forums since you joined and you seem like a nice guy so I'll whitelist you tomorrow (or @Mysteryem can do so when he's around next).

Feel free to join us in mumble even though you don't have a microphone - a few people have gotten by without one and it's a good way to get to know all of us a bit better! (Plus you can type into a chat box that we can read/ communicate through text in games we play!)

3. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Thanks for all the help savage :D

4. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Done :ninja:

5. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

well that was fast you complete ninja :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)