ARGH ASSASSIN'S CREED ARGH!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RocketDog, 8 Dec 2009.

1. ARGH ASSASSIN'S CREED ARGH!!!

After HOURS of collecting, my savegame has glitched, leaving me with 99/100 flags from Damascus and the final flag won't spawn, and 99/100 from the Kingdom where it hasn't counted one of them because I picked it up during combat. >:(

I hate Ubisoft.

2. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Go you.
    Send hate mail.

3. Consider it sent, in true RAAAAGE form. Since I've not been able to play TF2 for a couple of months, the Xbox has been my sole form of entertainment in my spare time, so it sucks a bit. I was looking forward to being done with this game finally, but now I'm going to have to start again to complete it (I can't leave a game like this unfinished) :(

4. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

First a wall: Rocket, you suck because you stick on the BrickBox only, go for some TF2 on PC :P

Second: You suck twice for not making backups of your savegames (at least do it before every patch you do, got some painful experiences with fucked up saves after a patch >_<)

Third: Reag ownz, becauze he knows that RAAAAAAGE! is the way to solve such problems =)

Fourth: Goofysoft may suck, but EA and Activision-Blizzard (Shitility Wart) are even worse.

Last: Dawg, do yu really care about these flags ?! xD Im ignoring them just like achievements and other garbage you have to waste hours on to collect them ^^

5. Assassin's creed was fun for about 5 minutes :/

6. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

I like AC1 and i spent hours getting all the flags and do you know what i got? nothing, not a damn thing *sigh* games devs should put in rewards for things like that. so your no missing anything by not getting all the flags

7. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Burn the witch!!!!

(Preordered AC2 White Edition =) )

Nive Ava btw ^^

8. Gaw discord is my friend now

I never bought either of them.

=)

9. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

High five.

10. Lol, I'm playing on the Xbox because I'm running Ubuntu on my PC at the moment after a virus trashed the rest of my system and I haven't got around to converting it back to Windows yet, just got the essentials for email, internet browsing and my music. I'd love to get back on TF2 again but don't really want to mess up my system again switching operating systems. Anyone that can suggest a way for me to run TF2 on Ubuntu would have my undying gratitude, as I've not played it for so long!

I don't know how to backup my savegames on the 360, but I installed the patch for the game before starting so it shouldn't have messed my new save up.

And yes, I do care about the flags because then I can 100% the game and can leave it. I'm little OCD and annoyingly these things bug me like hell. I've got a bit of time on my hands so collecting stuff isn't so much of a hassle. I got a free rental trial from LoveFilm for 3 months so I've just been getting 360 games, playing through them and sending them back. Saves me a heck of a lot of money, and means I get to try out a lot of games I otherwise would be unwilling to drop the money on.

11. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

2nd paritition for a Dual-Boot with Windows ?! (500GB HDDs cost arround 40€, just in case you dont have any free space left)

I dont know anything about the BrickBox'es technical issues (all i know is that the basic hardware sux ^^), but it shouldnt be a problem to remove the HDD, connect it to a PC and copy the paritition of the BrickBox HDD on another HDD, there is some specific software out there to make 1:1 copys of whole parititions. ;-)
    I just buy the games i like and am happy with it (or run back to the shop and rage there until i get my money back for some reason - im creative in such things), renting stuff isnt my thing :-/

12. Cheers Dark, I'll give that a go. I've just got my graphics card working at last so it's worth a shot.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. assassins creed 1 kingdom flags 99/100

2. assassins creed 99/100 flags

3. assassins creed 99/100 flags damascus

4. assassins creed flaggen damaskus. 99/100