Ash's admin application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by AshDavis2525, 6 Aug 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game name: Ash

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212911035/

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: TF2 Orange X3

Why do you think you need admin: I usually play late at night when the admins are offline and sometimes there are some people that hack or just spam in the chat.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: I'm well known by most of the people that go to orange regularly and when I'm not online most of the people that know me are probably in my friends list so they can contact me if there's any trouble.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: Everytime I play TF2 I always play on orange, when I don't it's because it is empty

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: I just joined discord but I'm going to start to talk there frequently

Current and expected activity level on the forums: Again, I just joined the discord and the forums but I'm going to start to speak and post stuff there aswell

Any previous administrative experience: I've never been an admin in my TF2 career.

Thank you. c:

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

Hey Ash, we appreciate the application! Right now at this time we're going to reject the application. We have added a number of TF2 admins in a short time, who will be able to better hold down the fort. I recommend you get more involved with the community (Discord, forums) and get to know the other Admins better - send them reports etc so you earn their respect too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)