Avenue's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by dinkuspinkus, 2 May 2017.

1. In-game name: avenue

Steam ID: (custom URL) avenue88

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: Orange

Why do you think you need admin: I'm a very active person on the server therefore I happen to encounter hackers or disrespectful players very often and then proceed to call an admin to kick them or ban them. One of the main reasons I'm applying is to kick or ban them myself so it won't be a problem to an admin that's either busy or away and can't react to these problems.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: I know some of the applicants and know what they're capable of but I'm a very polite and respectful person overall, I've talked and be friends with the most active admin on the server -M-m and we've chatted about the possibility of me becoming one.I'll treat all the players with respect and demonstrate equality among players.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: Like I said, I'm a very active person on the server, 80% of the time I spend playing Team Fortress 2 is playing on the Orange server in question. I don't reckon changing it in the future.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble: I'm not as active as I should be, previously I'd use mumble for competitive games but I've been away from the competitive scene so I don't use it as often.
    However I have mumble installed and I'd be ready to jump on it everytime needed.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: I check the forums 3 or 4 times a week looking from news from the server or just overall scrolling until I find a thread that catches my interest.

Any previous administrative experience: I do not have any previous administrative experience.

Last edited: 2 May 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

who are you? :^)

3. A guy trying to be part of this community and hopefully make great things for it :^)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

welcome to the forums

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Thank you

6. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Howdy Avenue.

While it's been a blast running about as the Tiny Toadstool Trio™, unfortunately you don't yet posses the necessary notoriety to serve our Community as an Admin.

Stick around on the forums, join the crew in Mumble, and give us a chance to get to know you and what you're about.

Deal?

7. Sure!
    I'd be happy to serve this community as a member and get to know you guys better.
    I'm glad we made that a thing :)

8. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Yes...... serve us!!!! :smug:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Errm.. *lenny* :j

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)