[BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Vacoy, 24 Sep 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eoN

Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

Someone summarize this whole bitch fight in one sentence because there is no way in hell im reading it all...

2. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

I'm not sure even Spyko knows what that all means. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

3. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

basically he said Piss is failing the clan. Amirite?

4. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

Spykodemon's explanation of his post.

5. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

Things that aren't important are replaced by: ...
    Hopefully my translation will help you guys ;) *silent loooooooooool*

6. Bun

Haha, that makes no sense.

7. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

"Spyko just got bitchslapped by Myke"...

uh wait.

Can we get back on the topic tho?

WB or not, that's the question i thought.

8. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

I got this far and had to stop...

But ya, welcome back Vacoy :)

9. eoN

Best... Post.... EVAR(by myke xD)

You know posts like that are exactly the same as posts that people post that say maybe etc.

Just annoying and no one wants to hear it (from ANYONE)

10. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

Because I for one do not want to compete in what is a competition of using big words, I will write this in 'normal' English.
    I find it interesting, Spyko, how you manage to write this 2000 word post or however long it is, and not include even a single sentence that makes sense regarding the subject. You have us all under the illusion that your post is a rant about Pissmidget's behaviour. In all honesty, however, you have to admit that it is a sad attempt at copy-pasting quotes to make you look intelligent. Yes, take a random sentence out of this post and paste it into google and you will find that it is, in fact, a quote. Also, what drives one to spend such an expansive period of time on writing a post of such incredible length and linguistical complexity?
    Now I seem to have fallen into the trap that is the aforementioned linguistical complexity myself.
    Congratulations Spyko, you have now made me make an as big fool out of myself as you have by posting a bunch of big words which look fancy and mean nothing.
    What I was trying to point out from the beginning is that your flaming, albeit disguised, of Pissmidget, is meaningles. Everyone here will agree on the fact that he is one of the more mature and intelligent people in this clan. Talking about how he is 'leading to the destruction of GM' proves that your post is nothing but a bunch of words put together into this textual catastrophe that has wasted a lot of our time.
    Try to understand the words you use.
    +1 Post count for you.
    +1 Fail count for my post, but I just could not resist the temptation.
    @Myke eternal respect for that post man, totally awesome! :D

11. Re: [BACK] I'm sorry but, goodbye.

Changes are coming their way to GM, stay tuned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spyko technologies reviews