Balloon Race Engineer Exploit

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Dark, 17 Feb 2009.

1. Balloon Race Engineer Exploit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Re: Balloon Race Engineer Exploit

That plugin isn't installed afaik.

There's a space just in the doorway on the ship where you can build up to 2 engineer buildings. Sometimes they stay attached to the ship, sometimes they simply go through it and stay floating in midair, as can be seen in the first screenshot :lol:

EDIT: Wtf, Tom's post disappeared?

3. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Re: Balloon Race Engineer Exploit

GM-forum post exploit =)

4. Re: Balloon Race Engineer Exploit

Yeah, i can remove posts and you will never notice how/what and such. David Blane!

5. Th-

Damn Dark you can play with fine settings

6. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

i was the medic in the pic yay!

7. Ash

your a celebrity now..!

8. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Kid is allready a celebrity .... ask someone on the dustbowl server if they know him, and you'll get the answer "ye, this 40 years old pervert, hu?!" (could be caused by the fact, that every match he is part of, this is said at least 2+ times about him ) xD

Allthoug i believe it's just THE GM running gag .... this voice can't be the one of an adult, otherwise i really would like to meet ya to see how ya look like (and if ya still have your ballz) =)

9. Ash

He plays while inhaling helium.. he is really a 40year old pervert trying to have his way with all of us over the internet.. he invited me to private chat the other day and was asking me what I was wearing etc and if I would like to meet him in real life.. (truestory)

10. Re: Balloon Race Engineer Exploit

I'm actually amazed my crappy first generation 8800 GTS can handle everything maxxed out at 1600x1200 + 2xAA :P

My FPS is terrible balloon race v2 though :( (but it stays 60+ in 32 player spamfests 8-) )

11. Knud Phat beats only

About balloon race V2b... its lagging a lot for me....
    The old version (GM_23) was running fine for me, but now.. its become a lot less fun...

(and my system can still handle this game)

12. Re: Balloon Race Engineer Exploit

No more lag for me :D

I found the secret to high fps in windowed mode - set the hl2.exe process to high priority and you get fullscreen speeds - about 30fps more in every map for me now :D

Of course this probably won't work if you use XP - XP just doesn't do windowed games like Vista does. :P

13. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

never heard of picture resizing :) covererd half my 1440x900 :).

14. Ash

Get bigger resolution my 1600x1200 doesn't mind it :P I thought it resized anyway depending on viewer?

15. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

yeah, it was HELIUM!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. balloon race exploit