Based Torrin [{MEMORIAL}] [THREAD]

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by armadillo, 24 Dec 2017.

1. armadillo footballer, gamer, dad of two, genius

It is with great sadness that we gather here today, mourning another lost soul. Writing this will be difficult, despite the jolly festivities I find myself empty, this year shall be a solemn Christmas.

We will all miss Torrin, each of us has our own anecdote of "that time Torrin did this" or "that time Torrin did that". Today, I will share with you my fondest memory of Torrin. Though I didn't know him long, Torrin gifted me many happy memories and it is unfortunate that we don't have time to share them all here today.

Just this week, Torrin posted the unforgettable "top ten orange snipers" thread on this very forum, and it was there that I truly fell for Torrin as more than a friend, but a lover. Strolling by, I posted of gmcountrynosound's infamous exploits and natural talent on sniper, Torrin, of course, in classic style responded with a doubled posted "no". His undying wit will live on in our hearts and minds when we remember his warmth, charm and personality and all the love that it brought to our lives.

I truly hope Torrin is up there, Douglassing on in heaven. The world has lost a great son, friend and lover today, and he shall be sorely missed.

Thank you for coming today, would anybody else like to share some memories of Torrin?

• Agree x 3
    • Creative x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Douglas x 1
    • List
  2. YOU CANT SILENCE THE TRUTH isac my brother

Creative, Beppo? What the flip! Tis a time of mourning, not joy >:(

• Douglas Douglas x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Beppo Nothing special to say really.

It has to be creative to get all of Torrin's many achievements into such an emotionally driven eulogy

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

and nothing of value was lost

• Agree x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Mad x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  5. Tree AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

beautifully written

this made me cry at least seven times

6. Right in the feels. This made me cry from inside, outside, and also inside out... When you take a look at his recently banned profile you see the words ''lank you meenie''. I am forever thankful and honoured that his final post was one regarding me, Lank.
    Torrin.png

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)