Battlefield 3 Beta!

Discussion in 'Battlefield Series' started by Cookies4you, 27 Sep 2011.

1. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

No data received

Unable to load the web page because the server sent no data.

Here are some suggestions:

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.
    :(

2. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I am able to run it , alas only on the minimum of minimum - so it's pretty much unplayable due to all the lag but despite that the game still looked gorgeous..

3. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Oh God, just played this for an hour straight and I am absolutely sold.
    Just need £6 more to pre-order it.

4. Spykodemon Disabled account

Do people seriously not do this anyway?

5. Once you get past the interface the game-play itself is astounding, the fluid nature of the movement alone makes this game in a class of it's own.

6. Knud Phat beats only

Not always... if a driver used to work, I don't always update.
    Only when a new game offers better performance.

Don't fix it, if it ain't broken.

7. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

Is anyone else being pulled under the ground at A in Operation Metro? I know its a bug but it is still quite funny to see other players reactions.

8. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Impressions so far (had since i43 to come up with this, was able to play the first UK display there for like 20 minutes but that wasn't long enough to get a full feel):

Don't like the menu and server finding crap they've decided to use.
    Its slow, really slow even on the menu but I would guess that's down to my shit pc but it meets the minimal requirements so really its no excuse.
    When I eventually go ingame, it ran pretty well, the new animations are pretty nice and all but the gameplay feels so much like BC2, some of you will hate me for this but to me, it seriously feels like BC2 on a new engine with a couple of new weapons, it plays the same and feels the same, I don't get what all the hype was about.
    Vehicle controls are more forgiving now which a good point.

Other than that, like I said it really does feel like BC2 with a fresh lick of paint.

9. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Can't even play this Bèta. Crashes after I click join game. Every. Single. Time.

10. The flow they have added to character control is brilliant, yes it is just another battlefield, but it's a proper battlefield, the operation metro map is a bit crap and they should allow people on the pc version to play the bigger Conquest maps, hopefully they will before the end of beta or this demo might lose them a few sales from people who want a modern BF1942.

11. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Okay, got it working and have been playing for an hour or two.
    Like Reag said, it plays a lot like Bad Company 2, but it still plays different. I love the new animations for knifing, but because it slower than in Bad Company you can get shot while making the animation, thus saving the victim from being knifed (at least, something like this happened to me). The prone is also quit nice. You can lie down, station a bipod, and shoot the crap out of everyone in your line of fire. Or you can just escape fire or camp.
    The classes are more logical in my opinion. The medic is not that overpowered dude that was inpossible to kill with his companions who keep rising from the dead. The recon doesn't look like a wookie anymore, which is good. The support has the LMG with bipod and can hand out ammo. Assault has his machine gun and can drop his healthpacks and revive his mates. Giving him a machine gun and a defib is much more balanced than the LMG.
    Giving the player more choice to customize his/her weapon is awesome. I believe that the engineer doesn't have his standard silencer, and hes is not the only class who can attach one anymore.
    The beta is buggy sometimes, but way better than BC2's release. I definetly gonna pre-order it.

12. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

I went prone fell through the floor. Buggy SOMETIMES my ass.

13. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

I think the falling through the map bug depends on the server, I played for a good hour on one server and never fell through the map at A, but then the next day, I fell through almost instantly on another server.

14. Knud Phat beats only

When I try to join a server, bf3.exe crashes..
    [​IMG]

Also, you cannot select your in-game name? now it shows my silly ea user ID...

15. Bluepanther GM's Original Dog

Yeah this was advertised for ages, to allow for easy knowledge of who is who and to make adding friends from Origin to the BF3 Com Centre easier. To be honest I don't like it but what can you do. :P

16. Knud Phat beats only

RRAAAAAGGGGEEEEEEE

In the silly ea online profile you can select a different alias, to bad you cannot use that in BF3...

Got it to work, had to do with x64 and è in bèta...

17. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

You, who the fuck thought that using an è would be a good idea.

18. Knud Phat beats only

Silly EA and Dice... ufff... i really dislike Origin.
    But the server browser is okay.. it loads the data in the background and once it's loaded, it starts up super fast (for me).

19. Knud Phat beats only

Oh and the game runs pretty smooth as well. Got everything on High, but need to enable v-sync otherwise too much flickering.
    I tried Ultra, without v-sync --> too many flickering. Will give it another try with V-sync.
    (stable 60 fps on high btw)

20. So what is everyone's battlelog names and any platoons set up for the gaming masters crowd?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battlefield 3 error on page

2. bf3.exe has stopped working

3. battlefield 3 page load error

4. bf3 error on page,
  5. page load error battlefield 3,
  6. battlefield 3 beta cannot load page,
  7. error on page battlefield 3,
  8. BF3.exe,
  9. blad pliku bf3.exe,
  10. battlefield 3 page cannot display