Best. Chat. EVAR!

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by HellJack, 26 Oct 2010.

1. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

The only reason I put this here is because it happened on the Prop Hunt server just now.

There was a young kid by the name of "V.I.P. Dream Killer" (but with a bunch of odd characters in his name that roughly reads that) who admited to only being 12 years old.

I told him that due to the violent nature of the game (TF2 being rated M for Mature), I would have to speak with his Mother or Father and make sure he had permission to play with us. For legal reasons, you understand.

So, he actually went and got his Mother and put her on Voice Chat with us.

I'm not joking.

I politely and professionally introduced myself as an Admin of the server, and explained that the game was in fact rated M for Mature, and did she give her Son permission to be playing it. She gave it and thanks me for asking, and all in all was very pleased that someone responsible was looking out for the children who play.

We could not believe it.

The rest of the server was quite shocked and we all shared quite the chuckle...

EDIT: All in all, I'm impressed he listened to me and actually went and got a Parent as requested. Who knows, we may actually have a new member of the Servers who LISTENS TO THE DANG ADMINS ONCE AND A WHILE!!!

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  2. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

Oh my god

3. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

:chord: We are polite, we are GM, we are pleased to help.

All in all I am asking this.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE NOWADAYS.
    Even though he was 12, you would think he would understand that this was a joke and that he didn't need to ask his mom.

Well, lawsuits avoided, I say you did a fine job.

4. Haha.
    I couldn't believe he got his mum.
    It was great.

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

Anyone record a demo? I'd gladly upload it to youtube if someone got a demo of it..

6. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

No demo or anything. It came TOTALLY By surprise.

7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Dammit! I wasn't. I could have been...but dammit!

8. Jack, have your mother or father gave a permission to play Team Fortress 2? :chord:

9. Cactus The key is to never give up

OH MY GOD SO THAT IS WHY RAHKA PUT ON THE ADMIN BIT, "Please Get your parent permission to play this game if you are under 15" cant believe i missed that.

How old was this mum of his? ;D

10. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Reminded me of the prank F@G did on Halo , Also, why didnt anyone start recording just then ?

11. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Cool story br... br... BAWAHAHAHA! Nice! xD

12. OMG what was awesome :) I wish i could of been there but i was having 200 gravity medic only match on my server :D

13. Lord Carol Now bring me some Tea! Chop chop!

Good work Jack!

It's good to see people upholding the way things should be!

Sad I missed it though...

14. Yeah, that sure was hilarious.:D

15. I dont know words to describe how epic that chat was....

16. i wish i was there to hear it also because i would have lol'd. :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)