BF3 Pain Unlocks announced

Discussion in 'Battlefield Series' started by Deleted member 2400, 28 Mar 2012.

1. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Good thing EA doesn't care about all the negativity then. I am getting the feeling they will be digging their own grave.

2. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

*Sigh*

Does anyone else think that major game companies are getting worse? Things like on-disk DLC, forced DRM and re-releases are going to cause another Video Game Crash...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  3. on-disc dlc haha no shame what so ever xD

4. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

No one gonna mention that the thread title is wrong? anyone? no? okay...

Also fuck all wrong with on-disc dlc, look at the whole mortal kombat fiasco, not being able to use your dlc because some fucktard couldn't be bothered downloading an update, also on-disc dlc means you don't have to download and install some large file when there's plenty of room on the disc, while you may argue why wasn't it just retail content, well you have to remember the games industry is a business, i.e. it runs on money, the more money games companies make the more games they can finance and the industry expands, simple as.
    TL;DR you're wrong.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  6. I'm honestly ok with this, wouldn't mind buying some of them even

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Who cares, if you want shit right away pay for it, otherwise unlock it like everyone else.
    It's not like it gives you an edge or something, you're still gonna fucking die in the game as often as ever.

Plus they did this with BC2.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pain unlocks