Black Desert Online

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Gaw, 19 Jan 2016.

1. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

good
    really good

2. well thats it i'm sold boys

i needed a good detail on why its good and if its worth buying and u nailed it xx

3. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

you asked for my thoughts, those were my thoughts
    Alright:
    Fighting system: Pretty easy to get into, real time fighting, so basically, no waiting for your turn etc. etc. (Like in blade and soul)
    Character creator is the bomb, you can either make the ugliest hobo ever alive, or make a beauty queen which fits your fantasies.
    Movement out of battle is pretty easy, wasd, shift for sprint, jumping, climbing, you name it
    leveling? Once you reach a specific part, it will take longer for your level ups. Each level up gives you more potential to become stronger (learning skills)
    Not sure if the classes are balanced, so far I am literally steam-rolling as ranger.

Does that work for you better?

4. i actually would have preferred if you dressed in a suit and recorded yourself giving a presentation

bonus points for using a laser pointer or pointing stick to point at points while explaining them on the projector screen

but this will do

thanks hunny

5. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

6. I caved

7. Gaw discord is my friend now

Loving it so far. You will never run out of things to do. Sadly I haven't received my pre-order bonuses yet, along with many others.

8. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  9. Gaw discord is my friend now

Major expansion releasing tomorrow!

Server downtime updates are posted here. I expect this'll take more than 5 hours, but HYPE!

10. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

i'll ask again, anyone has that 7-day guest pass? :)

EDIT:
    Thank you @Bluepanther for 7-day guest pass. I'm downloading it right now :)

Last edited: 31 Mar 2016
  11. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

ok i gave it a go. Played quests, killed mobs and it just feels really weird and not my style imho. I really love the concept and every time i see some videos and gameplay it just feels awesome, but when i play the game it's just not it. Still have couple of days free trial so if @spidEY ever contacts me back i'll pass it onto him. Thank you again Pink panhter for the opportunity to try it out. Still GW2 is best there is for me :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)