BLU scout

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by gRiMrEaPeRsco, 25 Dec 2009.

1. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

BLU scout

Can you allow BLU team to be scouts on prophunt with no item restrictions please?

2. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

No, that would be COMPLETE bullshit ..
    Since the RED team uses speed to avoid / get away from the BLUE team ,and in your case the BLUE team would be as fast and could have the FaN , which stops you from running (and is noobish)
    Well i think it would be dumb :/

3. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

FaN noobish?

*takes off glove*

you sir, have insulted me

*slaps across face with glove*

i challenge you, pistols at dawn

4. Lol.

Also we tried this before. We enabled all the classes and eventually there was a reason to eliminate each one apart from Heavy and Pyro.

5. If I recall, the reasons for Scout being removed where:

1. Sandman - This was before it's craptacular nerf though.
    2. FaN - It means no running away. Once you're found, you're fucked. One hit and you're in the air with little to no possibility of recovery.
    3. Advantage - If scouts were a playable a class, props would lose any advantage they currently have.

6. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

but in real hide and seek when ur found ur fucked (not literally) and theres the chance that the BLU scout would be running to fast to notice props anyway.

7. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

But still.. it would ruin ph since BLUE would win most of the time D:

8. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

but after 1 kill as pyro and 2 as heavy they run at the same speed as the red scouts anyway, after 2 kills a heavy can easily chase down and punch a red scout

9. So you want a class with the same base speed as props, a speed that will increase upon prop death, can stop props from running away with the FaN and can get to any place a prop can with no health penalty, as a playable class for Prop Hunt?

10. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

pretty much, but could do without the speed increase

11. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Props would have nowhere to hide!
    On the pretty much all of the maps props use height to their advantage, yes pyros can fly up there .. but it takes up damage..

12. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

well considering scouts start off with less health i think its pretty even, and pyros can get higher than scouts

13. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

One word.
    No.

(Give the sniper some jarate action.)

14. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Dont compare TF2 Prophunt with CSS Hide&Seek please, except the basic game idea everything is different at some grade. That's becauce CSS is a way more unserious, fun-based game than TF2 ..... erm ..... *coughs*

15. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

i ment irl hide and seek, i didnt know there was a css hide and seek

16. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

No way.. then ppl will be throwing piss everywhere and just so they will see if the items around them are props or not D:

17. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

yeah jarate is a bad idea, BLU scout however is a good idea :P

18. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

A one off use jarate is a better idea than having speedy little shits two shot KO you.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scout foundur