burn thy witch

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Vendetta, 28 Mar 2009.

1. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

Re: burn thy witch

no one ever played flyff? its a free mmorpg and its quite fun.
    i like the special cartoon/anime style in it.

2. Ash

WoW is to easy now.. hence why I quit...

Blizzard only cater for retard gamers now in WoW.. anything that required skill has been removed..

I didn't exactly have a hardcore guild.. we were casual partly hardcore.. 27th in europe 4th on are server.. vanilla WoW and TBC had challenging end game content that would take us weeks and months of gearing up and practice to get on farm status.. since WoTLK.. it took us 6 days to complete all of the endgame content that came with it on release and fully gear up every one of are members.. took 1 extra week to do sarph with 3 drakes up because of instance reset only allowing us to do it once a week..

There is a boss that any noob can easly get a group for and kill without even knowing how to play their class properly that drops some of the 25man raid boss set items.. (stupid beyond any words that could possibably explain how stupid this is)

WoTLK is a complete joke the game requires none of the skill it used to..

So PvE is screwed and to easy in WoTLK.

So what about PvP..

PvP is completly dead since they upped nearly every classes burst damage meaning that most classes could just 1 hit kill each other in PvP regardless of resilliance .. just depended on who got the first hit/stun in..

I played Prot warrior through the whole of Vanilla WoW..
    Holy Priest up to Blacktemple in TBC and then switched to Combat rogue for Hyjal/Sunwell
    Played combat rogue through all of release content for WoTLK..

So I have a fairly good experiance of the game and I declare its dieing becuase blizzard are making it to easy because skillful players on it are now a minority so they dont cater for them anymore..

/rant over xD

Summed up.. stay away from WoW its crap now..

Yea I got pretty high level on it and then found that theres nothing really to do over then fight over boss mobs with other high level players and get richer.. nothing left to do because pvp is kinda boring freeforall in the arena.

3. Re: burn thy witch

I can only agree 100% with Ash here.

I played Wow pretty much since release (like 2 months after release or so) and back then it was so hard it was fun, but not too hard so it annoyed you. It just required some actual thinking process to play the game.

Then came TBC and it really was improved in a lot of aspects. The game became a bit easier overall but it was still challenging and overall cool. I especially liked the new heroic system and professions becoming more useful.

But then they suddenly thought "hey we need to focus on pvp!" so they invented arena and started "balancing" the game for pvp, by which they completely ruined pve. As if that was not enough, they decided to just give away t5 equivalent armor pieces for heroic badges at a time where everyone had so many badges sitting in their bank that they could buy all that gear right away, which caused everything to be way too easy.

Not only that, but the pvp gear was actually better than the pve gear in a lot of cases so they all just went into a battleground, go afk and farm all stuff to get pvp armor and then go "raid". Needless to say a lot of them failed at it, pve started to decline and Blizzard thought "hey it's obvious that the problem is that it's too hard now, so let's make raiding even EASIER! (aka the 3.0 patch), pretty much every guild that was stuck somewhere in TK suddenly killed a few bosses in Sunwell Plateau.

And then I just gave up on the game, I followed through WotLK a bit without playing and noticed it had become even worse so I just permanently quit the game.

Maybe someday if Blizzard gets their stuff straight and realizes they're doing it wrong I may go back, but I'm not exactly having my hopes up for that.

Sorry for the rant :roll:

4. Re: burn thy witch

I've played EVE online since Sept 05.....

I would not recommend anyone sign up to a MMORG. They are time stealers and highly addictive.

Real life is the ultimate MMORG, play some more of this instead :)

Disco

5. Re: burn thy witch

but pvp rox =D... ish... thats when Warhammer Online came out, pvp lovers dream which was basically everything u explained Ash/Dazed about the PvP system overpowering the PvE. might just trial WAR again bcos all the classes and content are out now... was retarded they released it with like 3/4 of it finished.

would anyone like to get into a Free MMORPG together? nothing hardcore. would be great fun just travelling round together, using vent n just having a nice time. only problem is the game to choose. .. hmms...

lols EVE... how is that addicting... u get rewarded for not doing anything =P

6. Re: burn thy witch

The PVP is the best for MMORG's imo. It's sad to say but i've been in situations in the game where my heart has been racing, and my senses are all on edge!! Imagine 100's and 100's of REAL people in just one battle, flying ships that have taken players weeks to afford to buy. It's a rush my man :)

Even flying in a small group of players say 10, with fast pain giving tech 2 ships, running though enemy territory who have at least 500 players online looking for you is alot of fun fun fun :)

I stand by what I say though these games are seriously addicitve.

Don't ruin your life over one...

7. Re: burn thy witch

[attachment=0:2zfcima6]1237945683213.jpg[/attachment:2zfcima6]
    I don't like that game really.

The pvp sucks (mods will ban you for it), respawn times are awful (I'm still waiting for my friend to respawn, it's been 3 years :roll: ) and overall there's just nothing to to. :(

Attached Files:

8. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

flyff get boring quite easy, i have lots of fun playing and then i hit lv 30 and then i stop playing around lv 30-37.

9. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

I said I used to play it, but it's utter shit.
    I mean I got to lvl 23 and then I was lke ZzzZzzzz... baordingggg

10. Re: burn thy witch

flyff was alright. played Ragnarok Online and that was gd fun community <3 the 2D anime stylie and mah Pally
    only gd reason to keep going on a mmorpg or a game is bcos of the ppl... and pvp =P

Disco u ever tried Dark Age of Camelot? ud sometimes get 1000+ of players raiding one castle over the benifit of 'Relics', that increase a certain stat like +5% damage to All users of the realm in that server that captured it. guud timez =P
    that and a popular dungeon that linked all 3 realms together, each with its own entrance but it can get a little intense

11. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

i've tried rappelz too, same company as flyff, was not so very super game.

12. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Edit: Wait wait wait that's not bun. I meant "lmao dazed"

Still; I have no input for this discussion.

13. Re: burn thy witch

there's a dragonball mmorpg hopefully coming to the US and Europe soon

[youtube:2avjv7cp]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FbPErQ8KekI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FbPErQ8KekI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:2avjv7cp]

and here's the stargate worlds trailer

[youtube:2avjv7cp]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJoPpSmhuwU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJoPpSmhuwU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:2avjv7cp]

14. Ash

Dragonball Online isn't predicted to be released till near the end of Summer 2009 so I would expect it later then that.

[youtube:1pngf6sx]pMjeOIRCZY8[/youtube:1pngf6sx]

Does look good though.

PvP should be pretty epic in it.

15. Re: burn thy witch

That Dragonball one looks really good, and I'm not just talking about graphics.

One of the main thing that annoys me in most MMO's is the UI, there are very few who seem to be able to do it right and this Dragonball one looks really smooth :)

16. Re: burn thy witch

shame you won't be able to choose saiyan, but then again it's better than EVERYONE being a saiyan, it's between Human, Namekian, and Majin, i will be majin since one of my favorite character is majin buu (fat one) buu turn you into chocolate

17. Re: burn thy witch

And chocolate can make cookies >:D

I personally dislike the majin race, I will be Namekian if I get it (as I think they're awesome x3)

18. Re: burn thy witch

At least we will have someone to heal us :D

19. Re: burn thy witch

I'll certainly at least try the game, and I will most likely be Namekian as well, because they're so full of win :)

20. Re: burn thy witch

im torn between dragonball online and staragte worlds

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)